The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

im gonna have to restart raised by wolves
i lost interest quickly but i don't think i gave it a fair shot

I felt the same way and just posted how slow the early episodes are.

I just got done watching episode 9. And the end was definitely major. There’s definitely more happening now versus before.

I’m curious if there will be a second season.

I felt the same way and just posted how slow the early episodes are.

I just got done watching episode 9. And the end was definitely major. There’s definitely more happening now versus before.

I’m curious if there will be a second season.
Already greenlit for s2.

I still like UK UTOPIA better because of the music, it UTOPIA remake is a better story with better execution. Remakes rarely get it right and are NEVER better, PRIME finally gets another win. That series killed it. Perfect timing as well. I love what happened with Wilson. It made perfect sense considering his stance on life and the WORLD.

:rofl:
Final season Of The Good Place (4). The Florida shots and
tenor (6).gif

:lol:

You shouldnt believe the ads. They're literal click bait.
I see that now.
Pretty off putting “ad” in general but even more so that it was placed in the NETFLIX thread on NT.
I actually wish I would have clicked it now, see what was actually in it. I really don’t want any parts of it, “advertising” like that.

Sneaker heads is the most cringe thing ever produced
DAMN I thought that might be the case been spending quality time with the wife all weekend watching meh shows. I didn't get a chance to watch it but the trailer already had me :smh:. Seemed like movie/show came out of nowhere also.
Crazy choice of words but you’re 100% right.
I’ve never seen Corniness pulled off.
This show would work without it but wouldn’t be true. It’s a Masterpiece. People start it and quit it because it is so corny, but you have to get passed that, I promise it works.
I can't lie I liked Miguel better with Sam. I wish it was a bigger cause for them to break up outside of the misunderstanding. I guess you can say the inadvertent hit was enough.

Well, that was a lie.

BBFC54F7-23B7-4233-BE33-9E4740441C9F.jpeg
Crazy thing is that how I found out about Chad Bozman, I was looking something up on IMDB and saw the statement. I was like :smh: here they go with another stupid clickbait title. That was early morning then later on in the day I saw it again, and found out it was real.
I still like UK UTOPIA better because of the music, it UTOPIA remake is a better story with better execution. Remakes rarely get it right and are NEVER better, PRIME finally gets another win. That series killed it. Perfect timing as well. I love what happened with Wilson. It made perfect sense considering his stance on life and the WORLD.
I think the casting choices are the reason I don't find any interest in the show.

Oh ****.

I was wondering how they'd make this Utopia remake different and the extra member to the group intrigued me. I was thinking they were gonna split up UK Becky's characteristics and storyline but nope just BAM take em out for shock value.

I'm probably just gonna watch this US version and compare it to the OG the entire time each ep :lol:

Took cool points off Wilson not letting him shoot dude.

This Jessica Hyde is way more rough and crude, less interesting and less mysterious.

The two different scientists subplot seems interesting. Wonder if that's replacing the politician and whistleblower subplot.

Yo....Raised By Wolves is FIRE.

I'm only 5 episodes in, but I'm hooked.

It's cool how the writers swapped gender roles for Mother and Father, while still allowing them to struggle with those labels, like how a human would.

Also, the decision to have an atheist android, strike a T-pose (like Jesus), while she slaughters religious people, is hilarious and expert level trolling. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom