The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

May be a late but I'm really into the crackle series startup. Almost finished and haven't lost interest at all.
Watch it if haven't seen it, I'm loving it.

Clickbait was good.
The twist was interesting and didn't see it coming.
Everyone put in a good performance but the kids and they were kind of annoying, but I'll give props to the younger one. Made a stupid decision be he did what the older brother should have.
thought it was Matt for most of the series cause of the way dude was acting. Still scum though.
Reporter should have been locked up.
idk if it was genius or disappointing that the whole thing was just some lonely old weirdo catfishing instead of some mastermind psyco. Everything just happened organically. :lol:
The husband was really about that until death do us part. He had nothing to do with it but caught a body for his goofy wife.
Detectives were kind of useless imo. All of the clues, leads, and even tools used to catch people were from everyone but the cops. They just showed up to arrest and question people.

Clickbait was good.
The twist was interesting and didn't see it coming.
Everyone put in a good performance but the kids and they were kind of annoying, but I'll give props to the younger one. Made a stupid decision be he did what the older brother should have.
thought it was Matt for most of the series cause of the way dude was acting. Still scum though.
Reporter should have been locked up.
idk if it was genius or disappointing that the whole thing was just some lonely old weirdo catfishing instead of some mastermind psyco. Everything just happened organically. :lol:
The husband was really about that until death do us part. He had nothing to do with it but caught a body for his goofy wife.
Detectives were kind of useless imo. All of the clues, leads, and even tools used to catch people were from everyone but the cops. They just showed up to arrest and question people.

The Sister
The Brother
The Cop
The Reporter

Best episodes there, reporter had a very punchable face and character but that means he played the part well.

Hella late but just finished the first season of Lupin and it’s damn good. Also don’t know if it’s the French but Claire and the female cop are looking :emoji_fire:

Immediately thought were can I grab some Danbury Trashers gear! That doc was unbelievable. The clothes the son wore had me thinking about some older NT days! :rofl:

The 9/11 doc was interesting and well done. The stuff they went into about when we got into Afghanistan is crazy!!!

Hella late but just finished the first season of Lupin and it’s damn good. Also don’t know if it’s the French but Claire and the female cop are looking :emoji_fire:
I dig Claire, but I think it’s the accent and just something about her mannerisms. I know she’s avg.
Female cop looks like she smells musty

Clickbaits not bad. First few episodes were hard to get into when the sister had a lot of screen time. The symmetry of her features were causing some type of inner ear reaction like a dog whistle but I got used to her as the series progressed. Like it so far..

anyone watch Truth Be Told on AppleTV+?

someone recommended it over the weekend but I see it has a low RT score lol

I saw the trailer and it looks interesting. Debating if I should start it.

Ridiculously late but I just started Ozark. Took a few episodes to really engage me but I'm all in. It's really some top-tier writing. Also, I didn't really care for Jason Bateman before this but my mans bodies his role.

welcome. Better late than never. Felt the same with Bateman, took sometime to take him seriously in the role from his previous and usual characters he plays. Ozarks is top 5 show for me

I saw today that the finale of EVIL is Sep 12th.
As cheesy as that show was it was entertaining.
Back to reruns for now I suppose.
The New Season is out.
It started in June.
Only 2eps left of the Season

OMG Thank you for this! I watched Season 1 of Evil and no clue that it came out this summer. Good looks :nthat:

Just about everyone on this show was very punchable at one point or another

This. I was getting so frustrated with all of this he characters questionable decision making :lol:

May be a late but I'm really into the crackle series startup. Almost finished and haven't lost interest at all.
Watch it if haven't seen it, I'm loving it.

fam i loved this show when i stumbled upon it on netflix. ran through it hella fast.

ronald dacey is that ****in dude:pimp: but i wish i could be casted in the show just to roundhouse kick izzy morales in the face.

Back
Top Bottom