The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Thought I would add a few that I liked...I am 39 years old so some of these may not be your cup of tea but are from my childhood:

Family Ties

Been watching News Radio and Family Ties lately. BTW, Family Ties has one of the best theme songs ever.

Heads up yall, idk if its been posted before but they got XMEN 90's series and Spiderman for instant stream right now. Brings back memories.

Heads up yall, idk if its been posted before but they got XMEN 90's series and Spiderman for instant stream right now. Brings back memories.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

Originally Posted by Sneaky

If they had Recess on Netflix
pimp.gif

thisss!
along with rocket power!
THIS!

I don't think I'd leave the house if both of those were on there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Vision Quest is now streaming...... if you're a wrestler..... you know...... you know....... [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

This is such a great movie. My wife always teases me about it, she like "So its about a high school wrestler...whats the big deal." Im like you just dont understand, see he has to overcome this weight thing and the other guy is like the best in the state......ahhh never mind, ill watch it when ya go to bed.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Vision Quest is now streaming...... if you're a wrestler..... you know...... you know....... [/color]

This is such a great movie. My wife always teases me about it, she like "So its about a high school wrestler...whats the big deal." Im like you just dont understand, see he has to overcome this weight thing and the other guy is like the best in the state......ahhh never mind, ill watch it when ya go to bed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]trust me man. i know the argument all too well. [/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]trust me man. i know the argument all too well. [/color]

I just tried to play Vision Quest but it says "that title is not available to watch" wth...
PS, go on flowrestling, you can see Louden and Shute(sp), Ashton Kutcher (actor/former HS wrestler), Kurt Angle in attendance at some USA wrestling match located in Time Square NY. lol

I just tried to play Vision Quest but it says "that title is not available to watch" wth...
PS, go on flowrestling, you can see Louden and Shute(sp), Ashton Kutcher (actor/former HS wrestler), Kurt Angle in attendance at some USA wrestling match located in Time Square NY. lol

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^^ it's playin for me right now..... i don't know man. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^^ it's playin for me right now..... i don't know man. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom