Great documentary.

100 miles a gallon
eek.gif

Started watching Parks & Recreation
laugh.gif
. Rashida Jones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Color me late, but just began watching the Friday Night Lights series. More than halfway through Season 1, will certainly watch all of them.

Color me late, but just began watching the Friday Night Lights series. More than halfway through Season 1, will certainly watch all of them.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Good show, a bit predictable and cheesy at times but overall a very good show.
Last season just finished, pretty easy to find the seasons that aren't on netflix
online, or if you have hulu they should be on there

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Good show, a bit predictable and cheesy at times but overall a very good show.
Last season just finished, pretty easy to find the seasons that aren't on netflix
online, or if you have hulu they should be on there

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

Im from canada, and the selection here is BRUTAL
it is.  i got a us ip yesterday though and got to see what they offer and i was nut empress by der perpormanz 
i watched mystery team though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

Im from canada, and the selection here is BRUTAL
it is.  i got a us ip yesterday though and got to see what they offer and i was nut empress by der perpormanz 
i watched mystery team though 
laugh.gif

Everybody needs to watch How to Eat Your Watermelon In White Company (And Enjoy It). It's a biography of Melvin van Peebles told from his perspective and the people around him. 

Everybody needs to watch How to Eat Your Watermelon In White Company (And Enjoy It). It's a biography of Melvin van Peebles told from his perspective and the people around him. 

Quick question for ya'll...

Does the stream selection get better after the free trial turns into the regular account?

Mooched off a friend's Wii account until she recently cancelled, the selection seemed much better before. Finally decided to go ahead and sign up for my own account through Xbox...

Back
Top Bottom