The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

finished Weeds...ROLLLED through Breaking Bad...now tearing through Friday Night Lights...thankfully there's MANY more episodes of this than the other two i listed...i'm literally addicted to FNL...i'll get home from work at 330am and be up til 6 watching it.

finished Weeds...ROLLLED through Breaking Bad...now tearing through Friday Night Lights...thankfully there's MANY more episodes of this than the other two i listed...i'm literally addicted to FNL...i'll get home from work at 330am and be up til 6 watching it.

Is there a list of the upcoming movies to hit the Netflix streaming or how are you guys finding out what's being released for streaming?

Is there a list of the upcoming movies to hit the Netflix streaming or how are you guys finding out what's being released for streaming?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

My man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

My man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by The King 25

Does anyone have problems with audio?

At times it gets really soft in which I have to turn it up extremely loud, then the scene changes as does the sound level and it nearly blows out my speakers.

Any way to adjust the audio settings?

This happen to you.. oh ok I thought it was my tv..I absolutely hate this because I cannot watch my Netflix at night. . because I'm afraid of it being too loud. .
anyone......?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by The King 25

Does anyone have problems with audio?

At times it gets really soft in which I have to turn it up extremely loud, then the scene changes as does the sound level and it nearly blows out my speakers.

Any way to adjust the audio settings?

This happen to you.. oh ok I thought it was my tv..I absolutely hate this because I cannot watch my Netflix at night. . because I'm afraid of it being too loud. .
anyone......?

A week into Wonder years, already on third season. Watching American Gangster also and I agree they need to hurry up and put the new episodes of Weeds and SOA

A week into Wonder years, already on third season. Watching American Gangster also and I agree they need to hurry up and put the new episodes of Weeds and SOA

tron was so weird to me.. very visually entertaining though. plus that movie was 2 hours long ehh.

tron was so weird to me.. very visually entertaining though. plus that movie was 2 hours long ehh.

Back
Top Bottom