The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Been watching a lot of great science fiction stuff like Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who lately.

I can't believe closed captioning was taken off 360 just a few days after they added the feature. I want to know the reasoning behind that. It's a good feature to have when you're watching stuff at night and you want to keep the volume down for others.

Been watching a lot of great science fiction stuff like Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who lately.

I can't believe closed captioning was taken off 360 just a few days after they added the feature. I want to know the reasoning behind that. It's a good feature to have when you're watching stuff at night and you want to keep the volume down for others.

The Xbox update for Netflix sucks. The control options are poor and
30t6p3b.gif
@ no more watching in a party.

Originally Posted by heemsta

Portlandia is hilarious and Tucker & Dale vs Evil is a pretty decent flick it has Katrina Bowden in it
devil.gif

PORTLANDIA! hahah that show is borderline classic..."put a bird on it" "Portland is where twenty year olds go to retire"

Portlandia is hilarious and Tucker & Dale vs Evil is a pretty decent flick it has Katrina Bowden in it
devil.gif

PORTLANDIA! hahah that show is borderline classic..."put a bird on it" "Portland is where twenty year olds go to retire"

Originally Posted by TannerVon

devil.gif

Portlandia is hilarious, random *** skits with perfect execution. Tucker is a good show too!

Back
Top Bottom