The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Amazon Prime is airing Thursday night football?

I see it on their banner Cowboys vs Bear...

I hope we’re not going into 2020 with that terrible GUI :lol:

There’s so many content on Amazon Prime - you literally have to search for everything because it’s so much damn advertisement for other channels.

Not Netflix related... but anyone subbing to Disney+ or Apple TV+?

also is there a thread for all streaming services?
I have a Disney+ login, I can't lie The Mandalorian is actually pretty good for what it is. I'm not saying it's first couple seasons of Sopranos or GOT good, however I had low expectations for a Disney original show. I binged 3 episodes on Thanksgiving watching 4th episode right now.

Last edited:

Please for my marketing research class it’ll take 2 secs it’s on Netflix

Did it fam, most of those Netflix Original shows it asked if I'd watched before, I'd never even heard of... you lied! Took a bit longer than 2 seconds (more like 2 minutes :stoneface: . J/P anything for NT fam. Good luck with your class.

Agreed on the new season of The Expanse.

Started watching Goliath. holy balls thats a great show. already halfway through season 2. The wife loves it too.

I absolutley loved season 1 of Goliath, but not season 2, it became way too bizzare and the characters were just crazy off the wall. Haven't made it to season 3 yet.

The Expanse gonna be lit, thanks bezos for saving it.

Finally started the last season of The Man In The High Castle and it’s great so far. Will try to finish it up over the weekend along with jack ryan season 2. And maybe finish up season 2 of Fleabag.

Is anyone else watching the AppleTV+?
I watching both See and The Morning Show and both are pretty good. New episode every Friday.

Is anyone else watching the AppleTV+?
I watching both See and The Morning Show and both are pretty good. New episode every Friday.

I've seen both The Morning Show and Servant all the way through and thought that they were good shows. I just started "Truth Be Told" and want to check out "See" as well.

Not Netflix but amazon thread is booboo my body is so ready for this.

Been waiting so long for this :pimp:

I absolutley loved season 1 of Goliath, but not season 2, it became way too bizzare and the characters were just crazy off the wall. Haven't made it to season 3 yet.
Great show. Been holding off on picking up the most recent season especially after how the season before it ended.

Been watching Reprisal on hulu because of Abigail Spencer bae. Weird show, waiting fir it to get better.

Watched Mrs. Fletcher cause I always had a thing for Kathryn Hahn. Show is ok but man ol boy took a young berg L. Kinda felt like Julian was hell bent on smashing once he found out it was brendans mom

Watched Mrs. Fletcher cause I always had a thing for Kathryn Hahn. Show is ok but man ol boy took a young berg L. Kinda felt like Julian was hell bent on smashing once he found out it was brendans mom
idk what it is about hahn. but she sneaky attractive. think it's the fun loving demeanor

It’s a really dope film. You can feel both of their emotions. Honestly it’s even hard to pick a side :lol: still was rooting for Kylo a bit.Anyone else feel the kid was on the spectrum? Or was a trash actor.

Yeah it was dope because it felt real, wasn't no real side to pick. Really interesting to see the dynamic once the legal system go involved and completely took control outta their hands. Things you don't think about but that's really how it goes. "oh just let the lawyers handle it" while they try and burn down the opposite side's world completely because that's what they were trained to do.

Been putting off Marriage Story a bit because I know it's going to get me in my feels. Gotta be in the right mind.

So last night decided to watch S2 of The End of The F***ing World instead :lol:

Back
Top Bottom