The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The show will def give him a new bad AF female for next season. Thought it could be Eadith but Finan is into her, thought Osferth had a shot earlier on.

I thought it was gonna be Eadith too.

I figured he probably would've went with Sigtyrggr before he bargained for his daughter to take back the land he lost but now man's gonna be kinda roaming. Probably directly take on all of Northumbria.

Man ****.
I’m having a hard time flowing back into The Last Kingdom.
I always watch the last episode of the last Season before I start the fresh Season and that episode flowed seamless but, here I am still trying to get through episode 1 of Season4.

....by the time I finish Season 4,Uhtred will have regained his position on his heart, Bebbanburg.

No way he gets Bebbanburg back this year, to much time denying him his birthright in this opening episode.

‘Dear Creator, please let Uhtred retake Bebbanburg before 2022, Amen’

Last edited:
The writers made no mention of his youngest son at all. I was looking on Reddit and they said the writers acted like he didn't exist.

It gets better from an Educational Stand Point but as a form of Entertainment, not so much.
Just to be able to see "what really went down" instead of what was shown on the NEWS>

There would be no OKC bombing if it weren't for the FOULNESS of the ATF during the WACO Siege. Tim MCVeigh jumped off specifically because of that Siege, so it's kind of dope from an Edcational Standpoint but it's bland AF any other way you digest it.
True, Waco and ruby ridge caused ALOT of right wing mofos to go absolutely insane

After Life :rofl: :rofl:

Super dark depressing sad and its so hilarious.

They got legit sad scenes like where this junkie/dealer says if he had enough money he'd buy enough drugs to kill himself and then this dude Ricky gives him all his money and says don't waste it on food. Then this guys kills himself :smh: :lol: Ricky telling ppl he helped like it's nothing :lol:

Super DARK

Last Kingdom was great. It is in the top 5 most watched shows on Netflix so I would assume that Netflix will greenlight another season.

Sidenote, I know someone posted the video but I still can't believe the chick plays grumpy *** Lady Aelswith (Alfred's wife), is only 26. She is the same age as the actress playing her daughter. Her on the left

Last edited:
Damn that glow up is for real.

I'm shocked too. She has such grumpy bitter momma knows better energy I would've said she's in her 40s.

Surprised no one is watching Gangs of London. It's incredible and so ****ing intense. I'll probably be done by the end of the day.

Has anyone watched UPLOAD yet on Amazon Prime it's pretty much like San Junipero from Black Mirror I just watched the first episode it's corny but I like these future type movies.

Everything is out there if you look hard enough.

Just finished it and I am more than satisfied. The show is dope, brutally violent which makes sense since the people the did The Raid are involved. The story is pretty fluid although there are some shaky parts (characters coming to conclusions a little to quickly and conveniently) but other than that. It was a great watch.

Just finished Waco... finale was intense fr fr

I know it’s apples and oranges but I couldn’t help but to think of “when they see us” as far as intensity level

I think it just hits me different when I know these crimes against humanity actually really happened smh

it’s like damn this was great entertainment/ but the lines are blurred af knowing this isn’t entertainment, it’s real life ****

Dangerous Lies was actually a pretty entertaining watch. Pretty good for a Netflix movie.

Surprised no one is watching Gangs of London. It's incredible and so ****ing intense. I'll probably be done by the end of the day.
I can not find anywhere this is airing or streaming (other than those other sites).

It seems like one of those shows where it airs in England first and then in thr states at a later time. I google and they sat sky and cinemax are carrying the show but I got cinemax and there's no sign of it on it yet.

Ive been spoiled lazy with streaming services so I dont feel like finding it online and then manually going through the steps to watch each episode.

Last edited:

I started watching it

Probably because Cinemax has been pretty irrelevant since Banshee and hardly anyone has it. They're trying to do something with Warrior and now Gangs Of London.

Just finished The Last Kingdom. Its gonna get really lit next season, Aethelstan was the 1st King of England in real life.

The actress that played Brida took this middle age theme way too serious. Her moustache was on full display the whole season. Gross.

Uhtred has one of the best crews ever assembled on tv. Sihtric, Osferth and Finan are all solid characters, I like all 3 a lot.

I loved the Sigtryggr character. Dude was smart and level headed, wasnt overly ambitious. I also like Uhtred's daughter Stiorra. Glad she spoke up and made it easier on everyone.

When did Uhtred's son learn to fight? Mans transitioned from a monastery to the battlefield seamlessly.

Uhtred should have killed Brida, she keeps coming back to haunt him but neither can commit to killing each other. Foul that Uhtred allowed her to be enslaved though. Her son might be a problem.

Aethelflaed first ****ting on my man Uhtred becoming Lord of Mercia then giving his daughter up....yea I dont like that character anymore.

I forgot all about Aethelwold, glad that dude is dead lol.

Edward is a decent ruler tbh, dude routinely came to his senses after initially reacting with emotion.

Ima need his father in law to be murdered with the swiftness tho. Cant wait till its revealed that he posioned the Queen mother.

Eadith😍

I’m watching random shows now. The Rook and The Dublin Murders. Also Unorthodox on netflix has been interesting so far.

Back
Top Bottom