The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Man this had to be one of the best documentaries I’ve ever seen. Wish dude would have had the chance to make the Warriors G League team after he was released from prison.
47DE0FDB-6854-4BC3-8705-EEC32C454322.jpeg

Man this had to be one of the best documentaries I’ve ever seen. Wish dude would have had the chance to make the Warriors G League team after he was released from prison.
47DE0FDB-6854-4BC3-8705-EEC32C454322.jpeg
What do you mean, I watched it a few months back, I thought he was given the try out and didn’t make it

I finally finished The Last Kingdom.
Nobody takes more L's than Uhtred, though.

Jesus man, cat never gets a W unless in Battle, everyting else is lost, it is his Destiny it seems.

StyggTrgger put that game on Stiorra from jump though, I knew that twinkle in her eye from hello.

I was really hoping they gave us 13episodes once we got to episode 10.

Never Have I Ever was a cool, quick watch. Got an Atypical type vibe from it.

Finished Giri/Haji. Pretty good show. Way more nuanced than I would have imagined.
Much more than just a "one brother a cop, one brother a gangster" show.

Deals with:
Addiction
LGBT issues
Love
Depression and despair
Revenge
Self-reflection/accountability

Recaps used animation and narration, which i thought was really dope. Billy Kimber was funny as hell.

Eiko got me smitten 😮😍

den of thieves
if you liked heat you will like this

if you like prison movies...shot caller was decent

making my way thru the first season of the Last Kingdom, per the recommendation of folks in this thread. thanks yall. **** is saucy :pimp: Uhtred Ragnarson is that ****in dude.

but damn this season got me pissed as hell at these delusional, OG bible thumpin, god-fearing folk.

Last edited:
Finished Giri/Haji. Pretty good show. Way more nuanced than I would have imagined.
Much more than just a "one brother a cop, one brother a gangster" show.

Deals with:
Addiction
LGBT issues
Love
Depression and despair
Revenge
Self-reflection/accountability

Recaps used animation and narration, which i thought was really dope. Billy Kimber was funny as hell.

Eiko got me smitten 😮😍

i loved giri/haji as well.

nice to see kelly macdonald, thought she was great in boardwalk

Made it through 2 full seasons of how to get away with murder. Surprised I made it this far, but I’m giving up. Too much going on. Everybody smashin everyone. Viola Davis has her moments , but very underwhelming to say the least

Made it through 2 full seasons of how to get away with murder. Surprised I made it this far, but I’m giving up. Too much going on. Everybody smashin everyone. Viola Davis has her moments , but very underwhelming to say the least

i hate watched this for like 3 seasons

Lost interest in that before finishing the 1st season.

Currently watching two HBO classics. Rome and Hung. Both are ok...kinda meh.

All Day & A Night was real good.

Sanders was far from frustrating in this. Straight up shined portraying this character. A stark difference from Native Son.

Gonna be looking for more directorial flicks by Cole.

Last edited:
Lost interest in that before finishing the 1st season.

Currently watching two HBO classics. Rome and Hung. Both are ok...kinda meh.

I liked Rome. I went back and watched that while Spartacus was on.

Have you watched Deadwood and Boardwalk Empire?

Grateful for this thread, just finished the first season of Last Kingdom and its amazing.

I might start that, since so many people talk about it.

Magic33 Magic33 The consensus seems to be that Rome is good, so ill stick with it. You definitely need to hop on The Last Kingdom.

I own all 5 seasons of Boardwalk and Deadwood is on my watchlist.

Ive been tryna tell yall, Amazon has all the old HBO classics. The Wire on there too.

Back
Top Bottom