The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Maybe trash is harsh. I just know several had recommended it to me and I was disappointed as hell.

I probably should watch again.

I refrained from calling it trash because I just didn't feel like arguing with those in here that enjoyed it. But trash is pretty damn fitting.

Just fired up the Epstein doc. Heard it's pretty wild.

I'm going to give this a go as well but I'm pretty sure many details will be left out. It was co-produced by James Patterson who also co-wrote books with Bill Clinton and we know that Clinton was close with Epstein so that may have some influence. The Obamas are on the board of Netflix as well which could have some influence as well.

If anyone is looking for an anime to watch, Dorohedoro is awesome.

I'm binging Castlevania season 2 & 3 next.

I really need to look at General more often. Had no idea this thread was out here. Needed in these times

Is Money Heist legit?

I've been watching Dexter and Bosch lately but i like to take a week break after each season. Looking for something else.

ANyone watch that Al Pacino show about finding Nazi's on Amazon? Is it any good? First 15 minutes of episode 1 was tremendous but then it was whatever. But its Al Pacino so i want to like it but dont want to waste my time if its garbage

Reactions: Ube
ANyone watch that Al Pacino show about finding Nazi's on Amazon? Is it any good? First 15 minutes of episode 1 was tremendous but then it was whatever. But its Al Pacino so i want to like it but dont want to waste my time if its garbage

Hunters is solid.

I really need to look at General more often. Had no idea this thread was out here. Needed in these times

Is Money Heist legit?

I've been watching Dexter and Bosch lately but i like to take a week break after each season. Looking for something else.

Damn famb you sleep.

There is a strong Bosch fan base in here.

And I think Dexter had it's own thread for years.

Since you're on Prime may I recommend The Boys and Jack Ryen as well.

Damn famb you sleep.

There is a strong Bosch fan base in here.

And I think Dexter had it's own thread for years.

Since you're on Prime may I recommend The Boys and Jack Ryen as well.
Yep, watched Jack Ryan (both seasons). Loved it. Season 1 was tremendous.

I have the Boys in my watch list. I'll check that out.

I was way late to the Bosch scene. Disappointed I never gave it a chance.

I still need to finish the most recent season of Bosch. That was a good show.

Nearing the end of S3 of Last Kingdom. I'm enjoying this season a lot more, but I was bummed about Ragnar. Also, the deaths of some of these characters make me question the writing lol.

13 Reasons Why s4 is out.

And they brought back that nosy interloper Ani. I swear I might not even watch the new season. I can't ****ing stand her.

13 Reasons Why s4 is out.

And they brought back that nosy interloper Ani. I swear I might not even watch the new season. I can't ****ing stand her.
Her character is the worst. The actual actress got so much hate that she ended up deleting her social media.
Also, I don’t even know why I keep watching. The show pretty awful and for some reason I still can’t stop watching it. :lol:

I saw that season 4 was out, and i'm torn whether I should devote all this free time to watching it. It's become some lightweight, R-rated "Degrassi"-type drama. Man, i'll just watch old Degrassi on Prime...

Her character is the worst. The actual actress got so much hate that she ended up deleting her social media.
Also, I don’t even know why I keep watching. The show pretty awful and for some reason I still can’t stop watching it. :lol:

She's awful. And I'm the same way but it always brings me back. But this is the final season so it'll all be over soon.

i feel it

i hate watch riverdale.

Back
Top Bottom