The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

These Roman broads are super homely and super sexy at the same time. They have a unique type of beauty. Show is kinda messy but the score is fire. Show might be flames, I can’t tell. Onto episode 2.

Now you have.
What a hot little Series.
Those little minx got into some ****, man.
That show just tells you what all little Women are thinking. “Gimme that D”

E
Looked it up since it's slow on new stuff. :sick: I'll pass
I felt somewhat off by watching these grown men’s grope these little Women so the first thing I did was look up age of consent in Italy. **** was age 14. Then I pushed play again. I didn’t know it was based on a true story. The “younger” one in the series is 16, hell I think they both are. Her mother is a floozy that has her own mess of problems but at the end of Season1, nobody knew about the girls “secret life” except for the clients and the Guys/Pimps who set up the dates, and the little Women were super willing. **** was fun to them.....hmm.......damn

If anyone is into medical documentaries, Lennox Hill is really good. Felt like a real life Grey‘s Anatomy.
it’s cool too see doctors like that who are passionate about what they do and actually care about their patients.
There was some tears shed for sure at times. I couldn’t even imagine the focus and drive that it takes to be a neurosurgeon. You’re literally one tiny wrong move of the hand away from paralyzing or killing someone. Sounds wild.

I’m almost finished with Baby.
I’ll for sure grab the book or documentary or anything solid on the true nature and happenings of said events.
From what I’ve deduced, “child sex ring” is way out of line.
I know this is a NETFLIX fiction series that I am writing but those articles claiming NETFLIX was wrong for making this series and exploiting Underage Prostitution is opinion only.
For one prostitution is Legal in Italy where the events took place.
For two, the age of consent is 14.
Even in the articles it states the girls got in willingly by searching “easy money” on Google.

It’s not like theSE little women were picked or stolen from their homes and enslaved in some sex ring, choices were made, by them. It seems no laws were broken. Interested to see what kind of punishments if any, were handed out to these folks

The Banker was a tremendous movie on Apple+. Writing was great, acting was great. Anthony Mackie was fantastic. Halfway through and i was asking my wife if this was a true story. Turned out be a true story.

Highly recommend.

Back
Top Bottom