The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

That is disappointing because I am enjoying the first season. I sometimes think to myself what would I do if I was in dudes spot. Wife basically moved on after "5 years".

I have put myself in dudes shoes while watching.. for 5 years to past which to him feels like 5 hours.. A definite predicament to be had.. I wouldn't know what to do.. I would understand both feelings.

I would probably get into the doctors pants however... And move on. :pimp: lol

But im enjoying the show.. Just moves a bit slow sometimes.

Never cracked oepn LOST.
Never will.
Your loss.
I almost started it last year.
I was all set and ready to get it in, and then I realized there were over 100 episodes.
That's just too much.
I'm anxious now just thinking about it.
This makes it more sad cuz you'll binge watch several subpar shows in a month that would equal the amount of LOST eps.

Started the transformers series
That **** trash man.

I’m not going to lie, I’ve been tempted so many times.
I know it has to be good based on the reviews people whose opinion on film and television is respected by me, it God Damnit man….F’ing judgey as me won’t get over the fact it aired on NETWORK television.
I hate that I let that bother me, it it doesn’t bother me, so much. I spent two hours browsing through services a few nights ago, and I ended up watching Nutty Professor: Klumps…….

Nothing pisses me off more than perfect lighting, lame sets, stupid wardrobe and weak *** dialogue.

My diatribe is unrelenting when it comes to NETWORKtrash.
Dissing NETWORK TV is a thing now too. I wish I liked it.

I need to watch this video and learn how to remove background music. That’s the main thing I can’t stand about NETWORK TV SHOWS. The first clip they use as an example, is a perfect example. Listen to that stupid *** music playing in LEGION, trying to tell me that something super dramatic is going on……

On episode 1 of Dr. Death.
They sure picked the right guy to play this Dr.
This episode has me in knots.
Grace Gunner? Not sure why, but I love her.
I think my affinity for her started at her role in The Newsroom, then I remeber really digging her character on Mr. Robot. Back to the show, man this Dr. can’t be for real? Why is he so cocky when he seems to be continually ****ing up?

Damn, Dr. Duntcsh’s Father seems to be a little bit of a chode. They’re (writers/Directors) doing an interesting job of relieving Dr. Duntsch of a scumbag look. Mm

Probably late, just realized Married With Children is finally on a streaming sub. It's on Hulu which I never keep it long, just catch up on things I want to watch for a month or two then off it goes. Just a bad layout, it's expensive without adds and not enough even sub par content for me to justify $15 a month. I was starting to think it never was going to get picked up... possibly because of how socially/politically incorrect it really is...🤣🤣 Fat women, and women in general hatred, homo phobia/hatred & bad jokes, possibly the most politically/socially incorrect show ever. Al Bundy err.... really all the Bundys were just terrible people.🤣🤣 Jefferson is the true MVP IMO. Almost done with binging the series, good watch, brought back memories. Used to catch the reruns after school every day, I think either right before or after the Simpsons.

War for Cybertron was good once I could get through my layer of nostalgia snobbery. :lol::smh:

They missed big time on some times, but overall it was a refreshing retelling of some stuff. Especially the last series.

Never even heard of Molly Briggs.
She plays Dr Duntsch’s stripper GF in Dr Death.
There’s a scene where she’s walking in Pajama Bottoms and she’s got a massive jiggle in the trunk.
Massive.

Just finished Outer Banks. Show is so stupid :lol:

but shout out to wardrobe. Always had Sarah bouncing out there :nthat:

Back to the show, man this Dr. can’t be for real? Why is he so cocky when he seems to be continually ****ing up?

Bro…I honestly don’t know how anyone could bear this guy in real life. Doctors Kirby and Henderson and ADA Shughart doing the lord’s work. They did a good job casting Dunstch appearance-wise
1629953170674.jpeg

If you guys are into podcasts I’d recommend listening to the Dr. Death podcast. I’ve only watched the first episode of the show but the podcast was great. Season 2 of the podcast was really good too. Season 3 not so much lol

Probably late, just realized Married With Children is finally on a streaming sub. It's on Hulu which I never keep it long, just catch up on things I want to watch for a month or two then off it goes. Just a bad layout, it's expensive without adds and not enough even sub par content for me to justify $15 a month. I was starting to think it never was going to get picked up... possibly because of how socially/politically incorrect it really is...🤣🤣 Fat women, and women in general hatred, homo phobia/hatred & bad jokes, possibly the most politically/socially incorrect show ever. Al Bundy err.... really all the Bundys were just terrible people.🤣🤣 Jefferson is the true MVP IMO. Almost done with binging the series, good watch, brought back memories. Used to catch the reruns after school every day, I think either right before or after the Simpsons.

Hulu is worth the cost based of FX alone.

Bro…I honestly don’t know how anyone could bear this guy in real life. Doctors Kirby and Henderson and ADA Shughart doing the lord’s work. They did a good job casting Dunstch appearance-wise
1629953170674.jpeg
Yea that’s one of the best castings I have ever seen.
Dude, he killed that role, absolutely killed it. I was so hooked.
I was scared AF every time he scrubbed in. That show was definitely it got for my health, my blood pressure and anxiety was continuously elevated

Yea that’s one of the best castings I have ever seen.
Dude, he killed that role, absolutely killed it. I was so hooked.
I was scared AF every time he scrubbed in. That show was definitely it got for my health, my blood pressure and anxiety was continuously elevated
Glad you enjoyed it :smokin BTW - how did your cousin’s surgery go?

Watching Sweet Girl right now. Didn't take long for her to rat out her dad.

Edit: never mind. Didn't see that twist coming. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom