The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Wow wait so Blockbuster was a show taken place in the present not in its prime? :lol:

Why netflix do this? :lol:

I was mad lost when under 5 min they name dropped Netflix, tiktok, and Logan Paul. I was so confused.

Wow. Kinda surprised 1899 got cancelled. It started off good then I was disappointed by the last episode.

1672705924053.png

Wow wait so Blockbuster was a show taken place in the present not in its prime? :lol:

Why netflix do this? :lol:

I was mad lost when under 5 min they name dropped Netflix, tiktok, and Logan Paul. I was so confused.

That show was straight cheeks, barely made it through the first episode.

Just watched Seaspiracy. Very interesting but very depressing. No wonder seafood has gotten so expensive...

Just finished watching Witcher : Origin. it is an ok series but quite weak in terms of character development. didn't care much really for all the characters except maybe that easter egg in the end which connects the lineage of Ciri.

I totally forgot Kaleidoscope could be watched in any order so I just went from Episode 1 to 6 :lol: I personally really enjoyed it

Might be rights issues but I wish there was a streamer that specifically picked up cancelled shows with potential when other streamers and networks would cancel them.

Netflix actually did/does that :lol: I remember they picked up Designated Survivor as well as Manifest and made new episodes.
Oh I know. Up until their recent restructuring, dips in stock, loss of revenue, spending big on series and deals for small returns, trying to crack down on account sharing, raising their fee bigly they were the ones network viewers would hope picked up a cancelled show.

Not only did they do it a lot. It probably paid off with increased subscriptions. Come to netflix for this one show and maybe stay for something else.

Netflix has changed now. We need a new underdog willing to spend big on cancelled shows and hope it pays offs exclusively.

Back
Top Bottom