The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watched 3 episodes last night. So who’s your friend? :nerd:

Hope it’s not Sergei :lol:
😂😂😂

On a side note, you’d probably think it’s Ed with the sneaks he was wearing on the show and also Renee.

But my homie is the Robbie, ol country *** bul lol. Use to work with him at a few restaurants.

😂😂😂

On a side note, you’d probably think it’s Ed with the sneaks he was wearing on the show and also Renee.

But my homie is the Robbie, ol country *** bul lol. Use to work with him at a few restaurants.
Nice. He’s cool.

MD-raised too :pimp:

Season 2 of Gangs Of London is doing too much. Story is starting to get messy with so many subplots going on and fake-out deaths. Lale is pure fire though. Would watch a show just about her.

S2 spoiler

I feel like S2 was a big waste of time. We're literally right back where we started at the end of S1. No important deaths, replace one villain for another and Elliot is a bad guy now, thats about it. Hope they actually move the overall story forward next season.

Watched the Hitch Hiker Wielding an Axe doc last night. I vaguely remember the initial story going viral. I thought it was decent. Crazy story for that guy though.

The Pale Blue Eye was too slow for me and didn't really keep me engaged. Found myself bored about half way through and it was late so just turned it off. Anyone watch the whole thing? If so what were your thoughts?

The Pale Blue Eye was too slow for me and didn't really keep me engaged. Found myself bored about half way through and it was late so just turned it off. Anyone watch the whole thing? If so what were your thoughts?
Watched the whole thing but as you mentioned it was slow and boring. Plus that guy with messed up teeth makes me feel uncomfortable. The vibe and the settings were ok too bad the story did not follow.

On a side note I watched Glass onion and I was not impressed by the twist either... Knives out >>>> Glass onion

Last edited:
Watched the whole thing but as you mentioned it was slow and boring. Plus that guy with messed up teeth makes me feel uncomfortable. The vide and the setting were ok too bad the story did not follow.

On a side note I watched Glass onion and I was not impressed by the twist either... Knives out >>>> Glass onion
I prefer Knives Out for the Story. prefer Glass Onion for the hilarity.

1673294927842.png

Really hope Joe dies at the end of this. Mans doesn’t deserve a happy ending!

Looks like this season is going on a different direction. But being a psychopath AND a sumo has proved to be quite the horrifying combination :lol:

People were hyping up Gangs of London. On episode 2 and it's pretty good so far. The fight scenes have been excellent. Really brutal and bloody. Reminds me of the fight scenes in Banshee with seeing limbs get broken and a lot people getting stabbed.
About to rewatch S1 finale and then plow through.
Not very happy about having to sub AMC+ to watch this ****.

Lol I remember the NT thread about Kai.

What’s your name?

-Kai

Do you have a last name?

-No I’m homeless I don’t have anything

😂

Violet: 24 years before the heist
Green: 7 years before the heist
Yellow: 6 weeks before the heist
Orange: 3 weeks before the heist
Blue: 5 days before the heist
White: The day of the heist
Red: The morning after the heist
Pink: 6 months after the heist

Thanks for posting that. I just finished it and really enjoyed it. Ava was a real one.

Back
Top Bottom