The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finally got to the end of You, finale was buns and the plot kept getting more unrealistic and just dumb. Yep Joe can kill some kid in broad daylight right next to a car in a busy city and nobody sees the body except chick who knows him.

I can't take ya'll who say Beef sucks seriously especially when ya'll only ever talk about some blind love on the coast or some ****.
Previews for Beef don't interest me, no comment on show yet haven't given an episode a shot yet. Streaming lineup so crazy right now. Two seasons to watch on Godfather of Harlem, starting Yellowstone, staying current on From on Prime. Watching Discovery and Night Agent and PS5 games coming out right now. Will just sit on the sidelines and watch the back and forth on Beef.

Previews for Beef don't interest me, no comment on show yet haven't given an episode a shot yet. Streaming lineup so crazy right now. Two seasons to watch on Godfather of Harlem, starting Yellowstone, staying current on From on Prime. Watching Discovery and Night Agent and PS5 games coming out right now. Will just sit on the sidelines and watch the back and forth on Beef.

Yellowstone is fire, I need to get on season 2 of From I binge watched season 1 with my MGM+ free trial.

I just don't see it with Beef. I started it, got 5 episodes in and was too bored to finish it.

Beef finale was unnecessarily uber-philosophical for the first 15-20 minutes. It's a visual medium--show it, don't say it. So disappointing given how great most of the series was. The last scene almost made up for how jarring the rest of the episode was but that was some serious lack in judgment.

Yellowstone is fire, I need to get on season 2 of From I binge watched season 1 with my MGM+ free trial.

I just don't see it with Beef. I started it, got 5 episodes in and was too bored to finish it.
Damn 5 episodes kind of deep to get in a show, if you ain’t feeling it by then it ain’t for you.

Finally got to the end of You, finale was buns and the plot kept getting more unrealistic and just dumb. Yep Joe can kill some kid in broad daylight right next to a car in a busy city and nobody sees the body except chick who knows him.

They lost me with the whole hallucination thing. Worst season by far.

Beef finale was unnecessarily uber-philosophical for the first 15-20 minutes. It's a visual medium--show it, don't say it. So disappointing given how great most of the series was. The last scene almost made up for how jarring the rest of the episode was but that was some serious lack in judgment.

Thats about the only complaint I have of the show. Ending was weird, I get where they were going with that but it did seem a bit left field. Otherwise, the show is easily 9.5/10.

have you ever been to Europe?

I didn’t like Beef.

I’m not a big fan of that level of dramatic thought it was good initially to me. A more comedic show would have been entertaining to me. They had all the right characters for comedy but became serious

have you ever been to Europe?
Yes I used to go to London for work about 7-8 years ago and the city had people everywhere like NYC but bigger. I know it's likely changed drastically since 2020 but still to kill someone in broad daylight in a city like that....

Sounds like I need to checkout this From show and it could be right up my alley. Plus it has Walt's Dad from Lost who also played prison guard in Felon (yep he'll always be Walt's Dad to me haha).

Maybe for a small niche here perhaps, but has anyone watched How to Get Rich by Ramit Sethi? Watched it and really enjoyed the show. No, it's not about that IG/TikTack/"get rich quick"/crypto stuff. It's a show that involves basic money principles, but the host's approach is way more psychological (or philosophical?) by talking to select couples/individuals resolve their issues by having people identify what their fulfilling and satisfying lives can be and understand how their finances can impact it. A really good inside-out approach compared to the common outside-in approach (AKA looking at your numbers and telling you to do this/that and not to do this/that straight up).

Last edited:
Maybe for a small niche here perhaps, but has anyone watched How to Get Rich by Ramit Sethi? Watched it and really enjoyed the show. No, it's not about that IG/TikTack/"get rich quick"/crypto stuff. It's a show that involves basic money principles, but the host's approach is way more psychological (or philosophical?) by talking to select couples/individuals resolve their issues by having people identify what their fulfilling and satisfying lives can be and understand how their finances can impact it. A really good inside-out approach compared to the common outside-in approach (AKA looking at your numbers and telling you to do this/that and not to do this/that straight up).

Definitely don’t need another show short or long to pick up.

Yes I used to go to London for work about 7-8 years ago and the city had people everywhere like NYC but bigger. I know it's likely changed drastically since 2020 but still to kill someone in broad daylight in a city like that....
it does happen my friend and real crazy. now and then, **** like that can actually happen, not just the U.K.

I tried watching this- the show was all over the damb place. They jump from family to family and took forever to even come to any solutions lol. Got bored and tired of his non advice

They also made some stuff overly dramatic, totally unnecessary- the could that was fighting on camera. So cringe, couldn't tell if it was real or scripted

But it's good to know that he actually does... something. Maybe I'll give it another chance

Back
Top Bottom