The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Maybe I was just really tired last night but after about 30 minutes of Spaceman I was dozing off. Might try again later this weekend.

I wanna punch this lady in the face so bad. :lol:
1000016621.jpg

Netflix has been on 🔥 this year for true crime docs:
American Nightmare
Lover Stalker Killer
The Octopus Murders
The Program

Each one I thought this is the best new crime doc in a long time. Insane run by Netflix right now, even Can I Tell You A Secret was solid.

Watching Midnight Mass and really enjoying it. I can't believe I slept on it. So much social commentary on death, religion, skepticism, mythology.
This was extremely entertaining. One of the best shows I binged on there. what was wild was the showcase of how religion and faith can put you at odds and make you see something evil while others may see the same thing as a blessing.

The Gentleman is on my to watch but currently binging the Flash. I forgot how good this show was in it's inception. I wanna say i dropped off like after S5. gonna try and power through the whole thing.

Netflix has been on 🔥 this year for true crime docs:
American Nightmare
Lover Stalker Killer
The Octopus Murders
The Program

Each one I thought this is the best new crime doc in a long time. Insane run by Netflix right now, even Can I Tell You A Secret was solid.

American Nightmare And The Octopus Murders Were Both The Goods.

Late as hell but finally finished Top Boy. Good series and they explain it well in the end but man duahane and sully are so unlikable.

Back
Top Bottom