The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Just called HOH Chicago dude said they are DEF being released as PROS not One's on the 21st.....exclusives
Tiff or Posite Proliferator or Foam Phelps is full of it.

Originally Posted by LTrain23

kickz4show wrote:

Easy Pass, IMO pros are wack, swoosh on the side
sick.gif
roll.gif

pros aren't wack per se, but the swoosh is def.
sick.gif

takes away from the shoe, which is why i've never really been a big fan of pros. taking off that swoosh makes a world of difference, which is why the foamone is soooooooooooooooo much more superior

all this nonsense about pros and ones... just got these in for $225 shipped....shout out to StheLtheItheM for hooking it up, and if they drop at HOH im coppingagain dammit

PR
laugh.gif
S......
u gotta admit they wouldlook better on some ice witout the swoosh and the pre-yellowed gummy sole.....
laugh.gif

good luck to all who seek i hope u cop...still a good look...but easy pass for ya boy

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^not worth it. Save the plane ticket $$ and cop a pair on ebay for $300.

I was planing of copping acouple of extra pairs to make up the money, is there a limit on how many pairs per customer??? info really appreciated

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

GO TO THE 4:27 MARK

REAL PEARLS....i know u guys sick of me in here so i'm out for good....
laugh.gif
......again good luck to all
��

Originally Posted by authentic727

Why didn't they keep the Pearls OG like the ones Penny was wearing? Why did they make them pros?
Thats a very good question, the ones are flawless, but like swerv1n said good luck to yall trying to get the pros.

Originally Posted by tiff

SO WHATS THE REAL STORE WITH THE PEARL FOAMS ? HOH

QUICKSTRICK OR HOUSE OF HOOPS ------HOH exclusive

WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE ? ---21st
^^^^^
The shoe is really droppin.From what i hear their wil be no swoosh on the side,similar to the 1995 PE version.They are definately coming.I will do a raffle for these also.!i want to spread love not war!

Originally Posted by authentic727

Why didn't they keep the Pearls OG like the ones Penny was wearing? Why did they make them pros?
rockdeep already explained that in the first eggplant thread, i think it was that one, maybe the second? or the fourteenth?......whatever thecase...basically nike wanted the "swoosh" to be more noticeable and obvious so that the shoe would carry their trademark better......the foam oneonly has the one small swoosh on the front.

IMO, a lot of ppl in here that aren't located close to a HOH are upset..and I just wanna say don't worry guys it will be ok, no need to get upset, justcalm down.....swoosh or no swoosh its a incredible sneaker

Feels great to live in NYC

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

IMO, a lot of ppl in here that aren't located close to a HOH are upset..and I just wanna say don't worry guys it will be ok, no need to get upset, just calm down.....swoosh or no swoosh its a incredible sneaker pre-yellowed foam

Just in case u talkin to me...i wouldnt buy these if HOH was downstairs from my apartment.....
laugh.gif

IMO, a lot of ppl in here that aren't located close to a HOH are upset..and I just wanna say don't worry guys it will be ok, no need to get upset, just calm down.....swoosh or no swoosh its a incredible sneaker pre-yellowed foam

Just in case u talkin to me...i wouldnt buy these if HOH was downstairs from my apartment.....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I felt the same way about the Foam Lites ... and to behonest, I could care even less for these.

I dunno' why anyone would get "upset", considering you can always find "super-duper-gotta-stand-in-line" shoes on the net within a weekof RD.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yuppp im talking to both of you ninjas
roll.gif

imma post again for Swerv1n and igothatfire247, just wanna let you know how much i love these "pre-yellowed foam"
roll.gif

imma post again for Swerv1n and igothatfire247, just wanna let you know how much i love these "pre-yellowed foam"
roll.gif
You don't have to re-post pics for me, I already know what they look like (I was around for the first release).
wink.gif

But you might want to change those curtains!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

roll.gif
You don't have to re-post pics for me, I already know what they look like (I was around for the first release).
wink.gif

But you might want to change those curtains!
laugh.gif

TORCHED
laugh.gif

Ole "Lucy I'm Home" Curtain Havin @ss Dude
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom