The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by capfive

Anybody seen Only MJs Collected?
He hasnt posted since 4/1 but he logged into his NT account today.

Not responding to my PMs, raising a few questions/concern.

cincy, are you really doubtin OnlyMJs? :smh:how many people has he helped with all the HOH drops? now people want to doubt him?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i spoke to him yesterday, i won't explain why he's been missing on NT, but he'll be back on when he gets the chance. and dudes who sent him $, it'll get sent back, relax and stop doubting him.
lol chill out guys.. he goes mia for a few days and u go crazy

I'm not calling MJ out in any way, but he has been posting on ISS the past few days. So maybe he just doesn't have access to NT right now. He is alegit dude though and you'll get your money back from him

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

cincy, are you really doubtin OnlyMJs? :smh:how many people has he helped with all the HOH drops? now people want to doubt him?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i spoke to him yesterday, i won't explain why he's been missing on NT, but he'll be back on when he gets the chance. and dudes who sent him $, it'll get sent back, relax and stop doubting him.

i can see why dudes is trippin.....it sucks to know someone got ur money and they aint communicating any info on what the deal is.....I would trip too. Thismight be thier first time buyin from him. You cant expect them to just believe he aint gonna run wit his money. But thats the chance u take buyin/sellin on NTn ISS thats why i aint doin it ever again. I'll sell, an if dudes wanna trust me to get them their kicks (which i would) then thats on them. But i wouldnthave someones money like that and not give them any feedback on if i did or didnt get thier kicks.......good dude or not thats kinda foul......IMO

EFFFFF this whole post!!!!! I wanna see some damn pics!! Tired of the BS...... rumors, lies... ppl getting jacked for money. It's out of control.....
smh.gif

No one knows when they dropping, and no one seen anything.... Longest April fool's joke ever, damn .

Yea man, no pics no love...when I see pics then I will feel alil better....and pray HOH Chicago gets em

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

smh.gif
laugh.gif

i can see why dudes is trippin.....it sucks to know someone got ur money and they aint communicating any info on what the deal is.....I would trip too. This might be thier first time buyin from him. You cant expect them to just believe he aint gonna run wit his money. But thats the chance u take buyin/sellin on NT n ISS thats why i aint doin it ever again. I'll sell, an if dudes wanna trust me to get them their kicks (which i would) then thats on them. But i wouldnt have someones money like that and not give them any feedback on if i did or didnt get thier kicks.......good dude or not thats kinda foul......IMO
Word, it's not like it's $20 they sent

Let me re-assure you guys this is not a myth!They will be dropping May 24th!Hit me up for the secret about them!im not joking you might be happy!

Im not doubtin dude i was just wondering if anybody had seen him cuz i had a few questions
And for the record he hit me back via PM and gave me all the info i was askin about

these are about as confirmed as the foamposite one copper penny is.....time machine u prolly taken pre-orders for the coppers too huh?

Originally Posted by Time Machine

False.Who the swimmer?Why is everybody saying that?Pretty peculiar!Hope its not an insult!

laugh.gif
dude is a hater magnet
i got you though

X trill thanx!You know you got them Black Pinks Coming.U and retro sexual got your pairs coming!Retrosexual text me about the Pinks!

Originally Posted by Time Machine

X trill thanx!You know you got them Black Pinks Coming.U and retro sexual got your pairs coming!Retrosexual text me about the Pinks!

cant thank you enough for the hook up my man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

least i can do is try and fight away the haters
laugh.gif

It's gotta be a MAJOR change wit this release for Nike to be BSing for so long. You already know what I'm hoping it is.....
smile.gif

no swooosh!aint happening!They already been manufactured and ready to ship from Taiwan.That Model may drop 2010 spring/summer wit the redfoamposite!Hopefully,they take my advice and make the Glow in the dark Foams!

Time machine.....u said before the red foams was the holiday foams droppin this year.....???

Back
Top Bottom