The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

so much confusion on whats acutally dropping. personally id like the ones to come out. but ill go with what ive been seeing across the internet and thats thepros.

This sh@* is dumb.....look how everyone goin bananas...this is exactly what Nike wants. Everyone always sayin Nike tryin to cut costs on retros an this n that.U know how much bread Nike could make a GR or limited release from these shoes. No wonder they cuttin costs they make stupid decisions. What will Nike gain bydoin a QS on these....? Nothin and it's a slap in the face to any loyal Nike sneakerhead who live no where near a damn HOH. I would boycott Nike if Iwasn't a shoe crackhead. I guess that's why Nike can get away with this BS because we always fall for it. If people would boycott QS they would prollyquit doin it. But of course the people who live near a HOH could care less cause the shoes are within reach for retail an multiple pairs so I ain't mad atu do ur thing you can't help being a sneakerhead an livin near a shoe meca. I would do the same thing. I blame the trolls at Nike....this is bad businesspimpin....bad business. That's like the iPhone only being sold in Cali but Apple is smart enough to know the more places we sell the more money we'llmake. That's just good ol American business....I guess Nike is the special exception....huh..?...BS

ya'll help me out
nerd.gif
whats the difference between pros and ones? is itjust the nike logo on the side and in the back thats makes them pros??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

ya'll help me out
nerd.gif
whats the difference between pros and ones? is it just the nike logo on the side and in the back thats makes them pros??
nerd.gif

Foam ones have no swoosh and were Penny Hardaways shoe, Pros have the swoosh on the side and was anyone elses shoe that wanted to wear the foamposite

Ive never been to HOH NYC.... How early do you have to lineup for a pair like this and is everyone guranteed a pair or even more than 1 ?

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

This sh@* is dumb.....look how everyone goin bananas...this is exactly what Nike wants. Everyone always sayin Nike tryin to cut costs on retros an this n that. U know how much bread Nike could make a GR or limited release from these shoes. No wonder they cuttin costs they make stupid decisions. What will Nike gain by doin a QS on these....? Nothin and it's a slap in the face to any loyal Nike sneakerhead who live no where near a damn HOH. I would boycott Nike if I wasn't a shoe crackhead. I guess that's why Nike can get away with this BS because we always fall for it. If people would boycott QS they would prolly quit doin it. But of course the people who live near a HOH could care less cause the shoes are within reach for retail an multiple pairs so I ain't mad at u do ur thing you can't help being a sneakerhead an livin near a shoe meca. I would do the same thing. I blame the trolls at Nike....this is bad business pimpin....bad business. That's like the iPhone only being sold in Cali but Apple is smart enough to know the more places we sell the more money we'll make. That's just good ol American business....I guess Nike is the special exception....huh..?...BS

is it me or are you salty cause you have no access to these??? just make a connect homie,ninjas will hold you down
pimp.gif

Guess I'm out of luck. I live in Phoenix and no HOH here. Hopefully I can find a pair close to retail. Hope some real shots of these surface soon.

So so close...Nike Retro getting everybody bread this year..after JB got us good last year with those CDPs

first...posite prowhatever calm down homie no one cares if your from b'more (the home of the wire) what are you trying to scare people, people wantinformation that they can believe in so stop confusing everyone on here with contradicting information and stop telling people to PM you because if you reallywere dependable you could say PM me once and people would believe you and you would have to continue saying it.

second...the actual shoe that is releasing is the Pearl Foamposite PRO...these are releasing on March 21st, a Saturday, at HOH...to my knowledge these are aHOH exclusive...these shoes have been confirmed...check the HOH information thread in the Nike Forum

third...if anyone that lives in NY could give me some info on how releases like this at the HOH are normally as far as lines and size availability areconcerned

I'll pass on these to cop the Griffeys.

Since the hype of the Griffey's has already surpassed my predictions, I'm it will be even hard to get those.

Originally Posted by bigboy1030

first...posite prowhatever calm down homie no one cares if your from b'more (the home of the wire) what are you trying to scare people, people want information that they can believe in so stop confusing everyone on here with contradicting information and stop telling people to PM you because if you really were dependable you could say PM me once and people would believe you and you would have to continue saying it.

second...the actual shoe that is releasing is the Pearl Foamposite PRO...these are releasing on March 21st, a Saturday, at HOH...to my knowledge these are a HOH exclusive...these shoes have been confirmed...check the HOH information thread in the Nike Forum

third...if anyone that lives in NY could give me some info on how releases like this at the HOH are normally as far as lines and size availability are concerned

laugh.gif

HOH In Harlem .... releases are usually crazy!

Originally Posted by mandingo of sneakers

^^ What time do you usually have to lineup?? Are there usually enough pairs to go around?

this is what i really need to know...can someone shine some light on this

Originally Posted by bigboy1030

Originally Posted by mandingo of sneakers

^^ What time do you usually have to lineup?? Are there usually enough pairs to go around?

this is what i really need to know...can someone shine some light on this

there isnt enough pairs,becuase the employee's get first dibs, then they call there ppl's and they get there pairs, then the usual 20 some odd ppl whobeast over every HOH harlem release are in line and salvage anything they can for resale.....pretty much like that for ever HOHNY release...

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

there isnt enough pairs,becuase the employee's get first dibs, then they call there ppl's and they get there pairs, then the usual 20 some odd ppl who beast over every HOH harlem release are in line and salvage anything they can for resale.....pretty much like that for ever HOHNY release...

so true
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom