The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

^ yea. the pearls are my favorite foams. i would not let myself pay resale.

i dont have a HoH connect. i have fam in NY but they would nvr camp for kicks.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

its probably pearl foam lite lol

laugh.gif

how come we don't have pics yet?

every shoe nike/jordan releases has pics that leaked atleast a couple of weeks in advanced.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

every shoe nike/jordan releases has pics that leaked atleast a couple of weeks in advanced.

thats true!! Well I hope they aren't dropping because I have a DS pair being shipped to my house and I dont want to see the rest of NYC with them on justyet...yea selfish I know
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Jcool813

thats true!! Well I hope they aren't dropping because I have a DS pair being shipped to my house and I dont want to see the rest of NYC with them on just yet...yea selfish I know
happy.gif
I hope everyone gets a pair and you step in mud.
laugh.gif

I am only kidding

Damn it! I know I helped atleast one of you guys with one of those early eastbay deals with discount.
mad.gif
Help a man out with a size 12 for heavens sake.
laugh.gif

these aint droppin we woulda heard it by now, FOAM PHELPS hype beast at his best dont believe the hype. We heard about the HOH Royal foam in 08 way before itdropped. Dont fall into the hypebeast trance

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

these aint droppin we woulda heard it by now, FOAM PHELPS hype beast at his best dont believe the hype. We heard about the HOH Royal foam in 08 way before it dropped. Dont fall into the hypebeast trance

one of my connects from HOHNY has already confirmed they are releasing. its on their manifest of shoes droppin this month

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

these aint droppin we woulda heard it by now, FOAM PHELPS hype beast at his best dont believe the hype. We heard about the HOH Royal foam in 08 way before it dropped. Dont fall into the hypebeast trance

one of my connects from HOHNY has already confirmed they are releasing. its on their manifest of shoes droppin this month

Only time well tell ...

I'm pretty sure these ARE dropping. My HOH CHI connect confirmed these already.

As far as foam phelps, its a shame when you're such a hypebeast that people know who you are even when you're using an alias.
smh.gif

so are these a HOH exclusive release or will they drop at other spots? if they will drop elsewhere, what type of spots will get them?

I have to be 1 of the only people that isnt in love with this sneaker... this is the second worst colorway of the foamposite pro (red bein the worst)

I have to be 1 of the only people that isnt in love with this sneaker... this is the second worst colorway of the foamposite pro (red bein the worst)
Yep you sure are. Everytime I wear my red foam pro's people stop me to say,"I remember those, I hated them in 02 but now I wantem."

Originally Posted by Manatti23

I NEED another pair of these! Might have to hold off on that trip to Miami LoL

smh.gif
trip to mia >>>>> pearls!!

on another note... red foam pros are
sick.gif
, imo

Back
Top Bottom