The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

CharmCityKid
I will admit, its not the best color but because its the opposite of blue it got no love when it came out. The red foampros are kinda like the Red Suede 21's to me. I can look past the red in both of them and appreciate the shoe.

so these are dropping then? Is it a HOH exclusive, or will NT's have em? NDC? I think I read someone talking about eastbay.....If NDC doesn't get em,Eastbay won't get them either usually.

so much hype...so little product
smh.gif

I can't believe we have so little info and they are supposed to release so soon. I hope they aren't are HOH exclusive.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Manatti23

I NEED another pair of these! Might have to hold off on that trip to Miami LoL

smh.gif
trip to mia >>>>> pearls!!

on another note... red foam pros are
sick.gif
, imo
Forget the Shoes go to the MIA
pimp.gif

does anybody know how many pairs do HOH gets? like how many did they get with the royals?

I say we all relax until say march 19th. Folks seem to be sweating bullets about a shoe release date/price/availability/location.

Originally Posted by LTrain23

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Easy Pass, IMO pros are wack, swoosh on the side
sick.gif
roll.gif
no he's right....only reason these are an exception is cuz its a OG color....

ummm i ain't even gonna care if the sole is the same gum rubber color from the 2002

nah i like the foam 1's or pros

that swoosh aint bad. The platinum pros

got the swoosh, and theyre fire.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

what the hell shoe is that?

the funny thing is they are not pro's.by the way who the hell is Phelps?he must have been the devil the way you guys talk bout that guy!

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

the funny thing is they are not pro's.by the way who the hell is Phelps?he must have been the devil the way you guys talk bout that guy!
yea..must be your twin brother or something
laugh.gif

1/2 cents were sooooo limited i see
laugh.gif

^^^^
kchildz why are u trying to flame me?on the street you wouldnt even say nadda 2 me!just walk by wit ya head down....the 1/2 cents are limited.count how manypeople have them then divide by 4 billion.7,000 is pretty limited!dont be mad at me be mad at nike.Stop calling me Phelps !my name is Amsterdam or Amen

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

^^^^
kchildz why are u trying to flame me?on the street you wouldnt even say nadda 2 me!just walk by wit ya head down....the 1/2 cents are limited.count how many people have them then divide by 4 billion.7,000 is pretty limited!dont be mad at me be mad at nike.Stop calling me Phelps !my name is Amsterdam or Amen

phelps calm down man. you make no sense

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by MJsaver

what the hell shoe is that?

lol my bad guess i meant silver pro's.

swoosh or not IMO these are crazy.

Back
Top Bottom