The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

those kryptonates on ebay are in the $1000 range i wonder if these will go that high since they exclucsives too...?? i wouldnt pay $1000 for either not reallyfeelin foam lites anymore

from the sounds of it these are not nearly as limited as the krypotnates, so no they wont be as pricey

I'm hearing from a reliable source at HOH that there's a 50/50 chance that these will be HOH NY only like the kryptonates.

If that happens, I would be pissed b/c HOH CHI would have been an easy cop. Oh well. Wait and see I guess.

I wouldnt be surprised if they were a hohny only. I'm hoping everyone gets their pair but when you guys get your pairs what do you plan on doing stock forawhile or rock em?

THEY better NOT be HOH NY ONLY .... I hope NOT ... I HOPE NOT ..... I HOPE NOT ....

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Don't think for a second that if you post over 1000 times it makes you some sneaker guru. What did you do before NT?
probably had a pair of knock off adidas with 4 stripes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

there was a reason the kryptonate release was NY only.

what would the reason be behind the Pearls? Idk much about penny but he played in Orlando. so idk why nike would make it HoHNY only.

Its NOT HOHNY only. Its a basketball Nike exclusive not a NY gimmick like the Nates. These shoes ae not that limited.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

what would the reason be behind the Pearls? Idk much about penny but he played in Orlando. so idk why nike would make it HoHNY only.

Thats neither here nor there since these are pros and not foamposite ones.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^thats pretty much with any HOH release with a hot shoe...

when HOH LA opened there was dudes there like a week in advance camping out...some dudes flew in from NY.

If dudes are already camping for the Pearls it's because they have been mis-informed, or dont know that they have been pushed back. No shoe is worth camping out weeks in advance for.

NO SHOE is worth camping out period. Unless they are giving them away for free.

I'm not even into foams at all. But I don't understand why nike keeps making their better releases super limited.

What happen to the good old GR days ?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

when HOH LA opened there was dudes there like a week in advance camping out...some dudes flew in from NY.

If dudes are already camping for the Pearls it's because they have been mis-informed, or dont know that they have been pushed back. No shoe is worth camping out weeks in advance for.

NO SHOE is worth camping out period. Unless they are giving them away for free.

I'm not even into foams at all. But I don't understand why nike keeps making their better releases super limited.

What happen to the good old GR days ?
ohwell.gif

if you were into foams, maybe you would understand....camping/waiting on line may be the only way some people will get a pair, id rather pay retail than $500so thats what it comes down to bro

^^^^^Waiting in line and camping are two different things.

I can understand the night of, depending on where you live. But not days/weeks. That is ridiculous.

QFT

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

There is way too much speculation over these kicks. I haven't seen this much hype over something since Mike came back to the league. They were supposed to drop saturday, now they are pushed back til april. its too much of a headache, makes me not wanna cop 'em........ I mean I'm still gonna buy 'em but d@mn...
where you been?

Purple Foams thread hit over 600 pages......
I REALLY dont think that thread counts for 600, most of it was either childish bickering, stunting, selling and lets not forget the night theywere SUPPOSED to come out
ohwell.gif

ALOT of hype for a GR none the less

^ The 1st Eggplant thread was classic. I remember everyone staying up to get their pair from ndc and it didn't come up til like 6am.

Originally Posted by flipknoc

^ The 1st Eggplant thread was classic. I remember everyone staying up to get their pair from ndc and it didn't come up til like 6am.
actually, they showed up around 12:30PM EST/9:30AM PAC
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by flipknoc

actually, they showed up around 12:30PM EST/9:30AM PAC
happy.gif
Correct-o. Got mine.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Thats neither here nor there since these are pros and not foamposite ones.

i don't get what your saying.

the kryptonates were nate robinsons shoes and he plays for NY so the shoes were NY only.

Back
Top Bottom