The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

If they got pushed back that far they are more than likely doing a major change to the shoe or to the type of release its gonna be.

:Maybe theyre changing it to a Foam One shoe
: Maybe production numbers are gonna be higher and possibility of a GR

^Yo if they do change them to 1's...... im goin to try to cop x2 if possible. Im going try not to get my hopes up.

I think I have a better chance picking up a ds or nds pair on ebay from the last release then this upcoming release. Unless their is a huge didfference in thedesign of the shoe or something that distinguishes the HOH version to the last retro, I gonna stick with the old retro version.

Originally Posted by EdEdEdEdEd

dont even think these are coming out.
thats the funniest part of this thread.
I'm skeptic too... where's the pictures?
If this shoe is coming out so soon production should have ended already.

Originally Posted by drillest

If they got pushed back that far they are more than likely doing a major change to the shoe or to the type of release its gonna be.

:Maybe theyre changing it to a Foam One shoe
: Maybe production numbers are gonna be higher and possibility of a GR

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
.........i'll drive to Chicago or NY and start campin ifur right....would be a much better look...pros are not just a foamposite 1 with a swoosh on it believe that

if they pushed back for making it GR... then hell YES!!! gotta give a big thx to nike~
if foam one... then need to consider...

s dubl I know u dug deep for that rumours video...1987...brings back some memories...wow I was 6 years old...master p sampled that a while back too

lol nice spelling but this is ridiculous.

i think im about to give up and cop something else like some mars or laser ivs. air force 180s. other foams.

never give up on these~
once i heard it is gonna come out~ locked this target as my next pair!!
not copping DMP2(i dont think it is tht nice anyways), and the biggest release upcoming thus far is this one~
i can give up the nubuck Xiis as well for this!!! (i luv those nubuck 12s... but maybe cant cop both, sigh)

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Wats DTLR? Never heard of it, probably cuz there ain't any in NYC
Yes there are, They're called Dr. Jays, Jimmy Jazz, Hyper Active and all those other stores.
laugh.gif

nah those are therr diffrent stores ive never seen one in NYC but i know thats Jimmy Jazz and Dr. Jays are not with DTLR

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

never give up on these~
once i heard it is gonna come out~ locked this target as my next pair!!
not copping DMP2(i dont think it is tht nice anyways), and the biggest release upcoming thus far is this one~
i can give up the nubuck Xiis as well for this!!! (i luv those nubuck 12s... but maybe cant cop both, sigh)
i was planning on reselling the DMP2

but im not gonna give up on the release im giving up on the chances of getting a pair.

Back
Top Bottom