The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Comparing the pictures, no they're not the same. The orange plastic on the lace is clear on one and solid on the other. Unless the pictures are really that different.

I honestly have no idea whats going on, maybe NA has a slightly different colorway on the infrareds? Someone please correct me.

Edit: I think the pictures you linked might be from a bad source and not what the shoes look like, those are the only pictures on the web of that particular colorway. All the other shoes in the Ice pack have solid colored pieces of rubber/plastic on the laces. Just my 2 cents.
Hypebeast is a legitimate source/website. They released those pics about a week after the ones from Taiwan/Asia dropped.

What do you guys think of this colorway?

Can someone help me out with a legit check on these hyperfuse solar red?

aXxdiAV.png

X2uMB55.png

rMDCGgv.jpg

RGFUodG.jpg

7cmLfPa.jpg

uLQfjHh.jpg

The box label looks sus. and the fact he didnt take a pic of the USA flag is sus too. tell him to take an up close shot of the tongue

Well these arent the Reds from the independence pack...its from the highlighter pack...but i will ask for an up close shot of the tongue

Well these arent the Reds from the independence pack...its from the highlighter pack...but i will ask for an up close shot of the tongue
yeah i re read the post, sorry about that but the spacial alignment of the mesh on the tongue signals the authenticity of shoe as well

yeah i re read the post, sorry about that but the spacial alignment of the mesh on the tongue signals the authenticity of shoe as well

alright...ill post the shot of the tongue as soon as i get it...

I would say the all solar reds are a bit more pinky then the all red ones but for some reason you can make the whole shoe all solar red apart from the lining!! Anyone know why this is??

after looking at the box and the shoes, i've determined they're fake. the sticker doesnt correctly display the information about the shoes, and the color of the shoes is off. heres a comparison video from @GTFan712,

you'll note the information on the box is different and the overall shape and color of the shoe is different from the pictures you posted as well.

after looking at the box and the shoes, i've determined they're fake. the sticker doesnt correctly display the information about the shoes, and the color of the shoes is off. heres a comparison video from @GTFan712

you'll note the information on the box is different and the overall shape and color of the shoe is different from the pictures you posted as well.

aww man I had an uneasy feeling about it after seeing that box label...thanks guys...

the hunt continues...

Last edited:

aXxdiAV.png

X2uMB55.png

rMDCGgv.jpg

RGFUodG.jpg

7cmLfPa.jpg

uLQfjHh.jpg
theyre fake. not only does the label look off, but the colors dont match. also, thats not the shape of the hyperfuse model. real ones are narrow, most fakes have a similar shape to an OG 90 with hyperfuse materials. 

Back
Top Bottom