The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Are regular infrared's about to drop again or something? I'm seeing a bunch in my size on ebay lately for CHEAP and that never happens if I remember correctly

Are regular infrared's about to drop again or something? I'm seeing a bunch in my size on ebay lately for CHEAP and that never happens if I remember correctly
Depends what u mean by cheap and where your from - People in the US seem to get 'cheap' air max compared to Europe/UK.

Air max 90 in the UK is £90 -£100 retail and if they're in the sale your probs looking at £60-70. The price in the US doesn't seem much different but is US dollars so much less in ££'s. Americans seem to get really good sales and coupons/vouchers compared to the uk aswell, for example - above someone says they got some for $70 in the sale, that's around £45-50 which is unheard of in the UK.

I would expect to see more 'legit' cheaper priced air Max's on eBay if I was in the US - in the UK all the 'cheap' air Max's on ebay are replicas and sell for around £40, I know they made a infrared replica aswell so tread carefully.

In the uk vouchers are almost unheard of and our idea of a sale is knocking off £10/20 and then it's usually only the smallest sizes!

Last edited:
I've gotten air maxes anywhere from $30-50 before which in £'s would be 19-32 so def some unheard of prices in the states.

Outlets have alot to do with it which I'm not sure if UK has or not and we get a ton of sales anywhere from 20-30% off on the regular it seems like.

Plus your finishline coupons and rewards cards.

It used to be even easier 4-5 years ago but nowadays it just takes a little extra planning maybe a few extra phone calls

Guys

I received the USA hyperfuse trainers awhile back but did not bother to even open the packaging or box until today due to busy life and no need!

Anyway upon opening them I'm not overly impressed as around the toe area there seems to be some dry glue aswell as a couple of marks on the left hand side of one of the trainers.  I am not looking to send back or anything, just simply a resolution of how to remove the dry glue without completely wrecking them? Im really annoyed as you can imagine, i wish i looked at them earlier.

If you could help, that would be great,

Cheers all.

thoughts on the new atomic reds? I personally think they should be called the "reverse infrareds", they're doing a better job than the actual reverse infrareds :D

dunno, appeal to me most out the entire pack though.

the 1's that have dropped so far are ugly af 
I loved the Germany 1's and got 2 pairs of those, but those and the Japan 90's were the only must haves of the packs. I really wish there was more info on em cuz I have a feeling they might be tough to get :frown:

thoughts on the new atomic reds? I personally think they should be called the "reverse infrareds", they're doing a better job than the actual reverse infrareds :D
Great shoe, although the comfort levels leave a lot to be desired.  I'll probably double up on these when the price dips down even lower, as they're a nice, cheap alternative to Infrareds that I can beat up and not worry about.  

I had to throw in some white laces in mine though--had to break up the monotony of all that black.  

So I haven't bought any AM90s in a few years and when I got the Atomic Reds, I found that my usual 11.5 was huge.  Anyone else have this issue?  I ended up taking them back for a size 11, which ended up fitting perfectly.  

Guys

I received the USA hyperfuse trainers awhile back but did not bother to even open the packaging or box until today due to busy life and no need!

Anyway upon opening them I'm not overly impressed as around the toe area there seems to be some dry glue aswell as a couple of marks on the left hand side of one of the trainers.  I am not looking to send back or anything, just simply a resolution of how to remove the dry glue without completely wrecking them? Im really annoyed as you can imagine, i wish i looked at them earlier.

If you could help, that would be great,

Cheers all.
I don't really have a solution but I had a similar problem all around the sole of those black 90s I posted a picture of a few days ago. I ended up returning them. 

I'm after my first pair of AM90. I'm an AM1 and Roshe guy in all honesty. But I really like the Blue and Grey suede AM90s.

Only problem is I can't find them in my size UK8/US9.

If anyone is willing to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom