The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just snagged some denims online (for an awesome price)...between the snake camos and these, it's going to be an awesome month...CANNOT WAIT.

at least provide some more pictures mate, its kinda difficult to do a LC with 1 picture if you understand what i mean
wink.gif

Just looking at fakes vs legit pairs i see that on the legit the red strip on the top of the heel plate is on either side with white inbetween. On fakes it runs below the top indentation so its a solid red stripe all accross.

I think these could be legit.

Would like to see a close up of the lower lace accent on a fake pair to see if they positioned the lace holes correctly...

I would gladly pay $150 for a pair of DS HOAs!

sz12

I just looked at my worn pair the other day and the air bubbles are getting cloudy

They are not old enough to crumble are they?

I honestly haven't worn them in about 4 years

sz12

I just looked at my worn pair the other day and the air bubbles are getting cloudy

Going to show my noob side, but...what are HOA's?

sz12

if you store them in the right environment where it is dry,non humid and cool nothing would happen to them

and they can last 10 years and longer, but if you neglecting and put them in the hallway where they get

exposed to the sunlight what is coming from you small window for a long period

there is a possibilty that the midsoles will dry up and the air unit get fogged up

and shortens the life span from your sneakers

How much are moon landings really going for? The few times I've looked looked on ebay the prices were nothing short of absurd even with the sold listings

Moon landings sold for 520. Damn.

For me HOAs had a nice colour but werent that comfy.

08s were comfy as hell but infrapink.

2010s had both.

Best retro so far imo.

So how many variations of the infrared 90's have been produced and what's the general consensus on which is the "best" retro?

2005 - HOA
One Time Only Pack - 90 upper/360 lower
2014 - 90 upper/2014 lower
2015 - retro

What else? Hyperfuse? Lunar?

Would like to see a full list.

I have a pair of the 2010's that are still clean. Only wear them once every few months.

Back
Top Bottom