The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

btw how are you gonna take the shoes out from the bottom row ??? :lol:
you probably need to practicing some kung fu and do some ultra fast jackie chan moves to get a pair shoes from the bottom row
:lol: :lol: the shoes I have in rotation stay on top. Shoes I haven't worn yet stay on bottom. But I have had to do some JENGA moves just to get some some shoes out but not that many times. I'll be happy when I get my shelf in so it looks more organized

Last edited:
Hey guys, did Nike recently start wrapping each shoe in paper individually? I ordered my girl the NYC's and each one had its own paper, or is it a QS thing?

Certain sports wear shoes come like this. First time I ever got it was on my Kings Crown Lebrons... I think my Supreme Foams were individually wrapped as well.

D
btw how are you gonna take the shoes out from the bottom row ??? :lol:
you probably need to practicing some kung fu and do some ultra fast jackie chan moves to get a pair shoes from the bottom row

:lol: :lol: the shoes I have in rotation stay on top. Shoes I haven't worn yet stay on bottom. But I have had to do some JENGA moves just to get some some shoes out but not that many times. I'll be happy when I get my shelf in so it looks more organized

Pull out game too strong

Hey guys, did Nike recently start wrapping each shoe in paper individually? I ordered my girl the NYC's and each one had its own paper, or is it a QS thing?

I picked up these Bravo blue suede atomic pinks and they came w a plastic bag dividing them. It's a bag I could put them in but not sure what to do. Anyone else got these and do you put them in or just use it to divide? Not sure how I never came across these before but straight fire!

View media item 1727563

Hey guys can u help me? Did a huge mistake bought the Nike Wmns Air Max 90 DMB QS Shanghai but I bought the wrong size for my girl I need them in UK 6.5 EU 40.5 does someone know where I can still buy them in germany or online? If someone could help me please my girl will kill me otherwise haha :D

Last edited:
   Quote:

Hey guys can u help me? Did a huge mistake bought the Nike Wmns Air Max 90 DMB QS Shanghai but I bought the wrong size for my girl I need them in UK 6.5 EU 40.5 does someone know where I can still buy them in germany or online? If someone could help me please my girl will kill me otherwise haha :D
http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/nike-w-air-max-90-dmb-qs-shangai-rosa-813152-600

http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product...eet-schemes-shanghai-must-win-cake/#AddToCart

you own me a rep now, i saved your relationship and your sex life
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Pm me and ill send you a pair.

What I don't understand though, these and those light greys are marked Winter Prm (hence the 'trail' outsole pattern), but I can't really imagine anyone taking that nice suede out in wet winter conditions?

Back
Top Bottom