The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nordstrom has volts for 90

Their sizes go from 8-13 skip 14 but do carry 15s. In all colorways. Not sold out, just f you if you wear a 14. Whats these peoples ****ing problem with 14s? Its getting absurd
I been having this problem hunting for the turquoise. Can anyone confirm, Do these new 90’s fit similar to the Air Max 1’s?

Turqs yesterday for 95.50 shipped from Bodega, Royals (my favorite colorway of the bunch) today for 99 (91 if cashback applies) shipped after taxes.

ETjrqaHU0AAKKIG.png
Dope

anywhere got the neons or turqs in a 12 for below retail? checked everywhere and everywhere out of 12. can find 12 for retail but want some discount

Royals, Volts and Pinks on NDC for $90 right now. Glad I waited for the Royals. :pimp:
Hovered over the pinks and looks like they are excluded from the sale. I'll wait til they mark those down or exclude them from promos since my size is still avail. I'll get the turqs from ubiq for $90. I feel bad making these types of purchases as they aren't essential but these deals are too good to pass up.

They’re trippin with those prices. They’re not even all that great in my opinion. I did want them, but after watching on foots, I wouldn’t be mad if I didn’t get them.

Back
Top Bottom