The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

^^^^Most of the useless post that are not just me that u speak of are from re-sellers angry at the fact that I want NikeTalk 2 be re-seller free. That is why Igo hard the way i do. I never claimed 2 say "I control the shoe game" . I have always said something else
W.Rivera 3=NikeTalk

^The definition of a reseller is a person that buys something from a store, for retail or whatever, and then sells at an increased price. Isn't that whatyou do Will?

Thanks for spittin' knowledge masterhammy
pimp.gif
Dictionary.com FTW

Originally Posted by xTrill

pimp.gif
Dictionary.com FTW
laugh.gif
Actually there wasn't a good one on there. I understand what Will does. He doesn't charge as much as the other resellers and is onlygetting a little money for what he does, but he is still a reseller

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

pimp.gif
Dictionary.com FTW
laugh.gif
Actually there wasn't a good one on there. I understand what Will does. He doesn't charge as much as the other resellers and is only getting a little money for what he does, but he is still a reseller

Wait, you actually looked up the definition for reseller
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
Dictionary.com FTW
laugh.gif
Actually there wasn't a good one on there. I understand what Will does. He doesn't charge as much as the other resellers and is only getting a little money for what he does, but he is still a reseller

indifferent.gif

lol

Originally Posted by I GET PAPER

pimp.gif
Dictionary.com FTW
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

lol

roll.gif
roll.gif

If i do not buy pairs 2 get 2 NikeTalker, then some other sneaker thug will get them and throw some Vaseline into the deal...
The difference between then and I is this. I am willing 2 hold down NikeTalk members and I am willing 2 give up ALL my connects, contacts and methods 2 anyonethat ask for help. Unlike most sneaker thugs, thier only motive is profit.
My motive is a better Niketalk.com

I am out of here for a few hours, do your worst, sneaker herbs.

dawn I still looking for my first pair of Yeezy's
I wont pay those crazy prices of +700

so ima have to wait smch I really like them

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^Most of the useless post that are not just me that u speak of are from re-sellers angry at the fact that I want NikeTalk 2 be re-seller free. That is why I go hard the way i do. I never claimed 2 say "I control the shoe game" . I have always said something else
W.Rivera 3=NikeTalk

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Is this guy serious??? Seriously...how do you actually plan on stopping the re-sellers? By being one yourself? Chargin $600for B-grade yeezys aint doin NOBODY a favor. Who named you the savior of the sneaker game anyways? You need to hop off your own sack and get a life.

I'm seriously considering to put this kid on ignore also, word to debs.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by I GET PAPER

pimp.gif
Dictionary.com FTW
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
I actually looked it up after you mentioned it lol

If i do not buy pairs 2 get 2 NikeTalker, then some other sneaker thug will get them and throw some Vaseline into the deal...
The difference between then and I is this. I am willing 2 hold down NikeTalk members and I am willing 2 give up ALL my connects, contacts and methods 2 anyone that ask for help. Unlike most sneaker thugs, thier only motive is profit.
My motive is a better Niketalk.com

I am out of here for a few hours, do your worst, sneaker herbs.
It's actually probably better for yourself that you don't post. You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole

Miami heads PM me if you want to do this release the right way

Actually forget that I'm going bum hunting

Bums = more dedicated campers
smokin.gif

definitely some heat out there for bargains right now... i just picked these up, only worn a couple times, size 13, for freakin' $57.00:

2sb64ba.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

how do you actually plan on stopping the re-sellers? By being one yourself? Who named you the savior of the sneaker game anyways? You need to hop off your own sack and get a life.
Watch your mouth or get banned, there is no profantity or words that are codes for profanity. Secondly, I named myself the savior. Finally, I amnot a re-seller, I am just doing research rookie...

It's actually probably better for yourself that you don't post. You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole
Don't play yourself. I been way before you, and I will be here long after you. I can't stop 7 won't stop. I know what I am doing.Sorry that your brain doesn't comprehend. The only hole I am digging is in the NikeTalk Graveyard
pimp.gif

Don't play yourself. I been way before you, and I will be here long after you. I can't stop 7 won't stop. I know what I am doing. Sorry that your brain doesn't comprehend. The only hole I am digging is in the NikeTalk Graveyard
pimp.gif
That's your problem. You say you are trying to make NT better and yet you keep going back to post count and join dates when you help peopleout. If you really cared about bettering the community you would help out all people. And hopefully that NT grave you digging is for you and we don't seeyour reselling self on here any more.

And jphonix nice pickup on the Midnight I's. I wish I could've seen those, I'm feeling that CW

I am helping out all people UmJammer Lammy, but much like a certain NT members girlfriend, I can't give it all up on the first night. That would be wrong.

It's refreshing to use the ignore button. I haven't seen Will post at all on this page and I'm sure he has. All of yall should use it too and seehow much better this post is. Will gonna be on suicide watch when he finds out he's talking to himself.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

It's refreshing to use the ignore button. I haven't seen Will post at all on this page and I'm sure he has. All of yall should use it too and see how much better this post is. Will gonna be on suicide watch when he finds out he's talking to himself.

just did it

it's like a whole new world yeezy thread.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

how do you actually plan on stopping the re-sellers? By being one yourself? Who named you the savior of the sneaker game anyways? You need to hop off your own sack and get a life.
Watch your mouth or get banned, there is no profantity or words that are codes for profanity. Secondly, I named myself the savior. Finally, I am not a re-seller, I am just doing research rookie...
Watch my mouth?

1. I didnt use any profanity
2. You're a mod now?

You make no sense AT ALL. Doing research on reselling? That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Youneed to re-sell to save NT from resellers?

Please wake up and smell the roses Clark Kent, the only thing you can save NT from is yourself

I hope the re-sellers that I am rivaling use the ignore button as well. Suicide watch? lol
I wonder how many NT members will get Tan Yeezys from me? IGNORE! hahahahahhahaah.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

It's refreshing to use the ignore button. I haven't seen Will post at all on this page and I'm sure he has. All of yall should use it too and see how much better this post is. Will gonna be on suicide watch when he finds out he's talking to himself.

just did it

it's like a whole new world yeezy thread.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can still see his little headlines.
mad.gif

I shouldn't have to be exposed to his stupidity at all.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom