THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

If the shoe performs, I'm in.

I couldn't f/w the AD mids. Whatever cushioning is in the shoe felt nonexistent to me. Haven't tried on the 360 yet but when I do & if I like them I'll have them for $120 so I'm not trippin.

Hopefully these will feel like the NXT's but better. That's my #1 hoop shoe right now.

Weird. AD Mid are so comfortable to me. Just like the NXT 360 just a bit wider at the front of the foot.

I didn’t feel a damn thing for cushioning in the AD Mids. I think it depends on which colorway and which exact pair you get. My Inlines were straight trash. Wore them twice, couldn’t move for **** in them cause they were so stiff and dead feeling so I put them right back in the box and haven’t worn them since.
Brah, inlines and all of my other AD Mid are super comfortable. Strange you said that

His skill wasn't the problem; everybody knows DeRozen can ball. The problem was he becomes a ghost during the playoffs. He can put in all the work he wants, but if it doesn't show up in the playoffs then it doesn't matter.
Facts. He pulled disappearing acts in the playoffs and let bron take his cohones too many years in a row. That's unacceptable.

The Raptors will be laughing because they have Kawhi. :lol:

But at least Derozan will have nicer shoes?
Facts. DeRozan will have beter kicks not some weak a55 jordans lol

Awful. Nike is killing this line.
I would like to strongly and kindly disagree lol
Why are you here?

The new ADs are like if you put a bunch of shoe parts in a hat and picked them out blindfolded. Straight trash.
I would like to strongly and kindly disagree lol
Why are you here?

Latest kobe on foot pic made em more of a no go for me. Looking way more bulky
Bulky? Not sure if serious or trolling. Bulky? lol damn

So what's the story on the 360's traction? My home court isn't exactly the cleanest ever. In fact, I recently retired my Kobe Xs because they started to slide.

I really don't need basketball shoes, but I have a bunch of disposable money and I've fallen in love with how gaudy the gold/purples are.

20180821_122626.jpg

These are trash? lol while i respect your opinion, i have to kindly disagree. These are awesome. I have been a fan of all of the AD to date except the 360, and personally these look nice and even better than the OG A.D, AD NXT, AD Mid and 360. I'm excited about these. Although there is only one thing I kind of don't like, and that is how they bend/wrinkle at the toe box like the PG1 which can make the big toe and middle toes separate and create the ninja boots look.

s-l1000.jpg

th
Dope...reminds me of the IIIs

...lol

Really unsure if I should try on two accounts tomorrow. I have my sister that can help me out but I'm not even sure what the availability of these will be lmao.

They released on SNKRS EU this morning. They were only uploaded on SNKRS last night I believe. Anyways, easy cop! I liked the design and this color version from the very first photo on Derozan's feet. Not really feeling the other 3 colors, due to the altenate/ white color in front of the toe box, but I guess tastes are different. Anyways will hoop in them next week and I hope they will not disappoint. The latest Kobe model I am still using for hoops is the XIs!

The ankle collar seems like it could a problem getting your foot in naturally I would go half up so gonna try to get tts and half up if possible. Hate that there are no stores near to try until 9/1

Bro!! WTF the Sail on snkrs app says coming soon now. Looks like we can still order on Foot Locker. I'm going to try 2 local HOH FL to see if they have them, if they do I will try on. Most likely will double up one for myself and my son.

Back
Top Bottom