THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

830CAB5B-B86E-46F6-959C-AC809CFE9027.png

I’m calling it “fake sold out”

The color way dope but I like the black/red joints way more.

Congrats to those Who got em and plan on wearing them for ball. Let’s us know how they fit and shall review if you can.

Man I'm always reluctant to buy a new model online without trying on. I'm usually a 10.5 or 11 depending on the shoe, and my luck, when i get one or the other on new model release they don't fit. SMH

I'm hoping they'll have some in store today.

Man I'm always reluctant to buy a new model online without trying on. I'm usually a 10.5 or 11 depending on the shoe, and my luck, when i get one or the other on new model release they don't fit. SMH

Try your nearest house of hoops. Might head to galleria if I’m in the mood today.

Nike free returns homie

I can’t lie, I’m bitter than a mutha! I remember when no one was wearing Kobe’s in the beginning up until his 60 point game in the Del Sol 4’s. Then it became a struggle to get certain pairs afterwards. I ball in my shoes, so I know how much of a nuisance resellers and high school kids have been to folks like me who are Kobe heads and use our shoes for basketball. It sucks, but that’s today’s

Back
Top Bottom