THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Let me know how they work out for casual use. I don't hoop too much anymore, but I want to flex on people in my office

Really enjoyed my first day's wear. Tweaked my lacing 2-3 times early on and then they stayed perfect for the rest of my work day. We have a hoop in our parking lot so I rolled the ball out for a few minutes to see how React feels, and it's really great. Nice and fluid transition, great impact protection on the blacktop. I felt like I sunk in less than my XI's (both full zoom and heel zoom configurations) and was a little more nimble changing gears or turning corners. Not a baller by any stretch so take my opinions (or anyone else's) with a grain of salt...

Starting to notice a handful of glue stains. The upper has so little material that any over-gluing is really apparent, especially on the black knit. I successfully got rid of a few bigger clumps but I'm not going to bother with the rest of them.

I think I'm going to start easing off my kicks purchases. Maybe I'm old but it seems QC just isn't the same nowadays. For $200 (even though I got 20% off) they should be spotless. My Protros are a mess and Nike's been giving me the run around for over 2 weeks. I'm fortunate to have enough kicks for 5 lifetimes... Nike is going to have to do something really really impressive to keep me buying new stuff.

Not trying to be a downer here because my experience with Nike has been stellar over the years. It just seems like so much gets pushed to market and ideas aren't always fully completed before production starts. Just look at the Lebron 15s and their (lack of) outriggers. The KD 11s with the built-in shoehorn. I dunno man. Like I said, maybe I'm old and out of touch, but I don't get these little annoyances and how Nike expects people to spend their hard earned cash on what look like incomplete ideas. Getting off my soapbox now...

IMG_7392.PNG
IMG_7394.PNG
IMG_7393.PNG

Know this is the 360 thread but need a quick LC check, I feel somethings off but not 100% sure...

Attachments

• IMG_7393.PNG
    IMG_7393.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
kobe824 kobe824
They look good to me as well. Just a word of advice, what I like to do when I purchase used kicks, is I take the insoles out, spray them with disinfectant lysol as well as the inside of the shoes. I also spray the bottom of the soles, if they're lunarlon I take some Fabuloso cleaner to them cleaning the whole lunarlon drop in. Kill those germs. lol

Last edited:
kobe824 kobe824
They look good to me as well. Just a word of advice, what I like to do when I purchase used kicks, is I take the insoles out, spray them with disinfectant lysol as well as the inside of the shoes. I also spray the bottom of the soles, if they're lunarlon I take some Fabuloso cleaner to them cleaning the whole lunarlon drop in. Kill those germs. lol
Oh yeah I always clean my kicks before I play in em, and put them in the washer too. Not sure if I'm getting em but thinking about it.

legit? box is beat as hell but the shoe is claimed to be DS. seems like what happens when shoes get shipped from overseas

Picked up the black/white tb as mids from east bay for $70. Wanted a pair for a while and those and the gold/gum were the only colorways I liked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom