THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

183D8794-62B2-41C8-B03B-91AC4464959E.jpeg
C9663EBD-60DB-4A11-BEF8-93E917400BA0.jpeg
CF21C674-6AC3-4F8B-B0EE-9C94E9D7AAA1.jpeg
70AE8BC6-E70A-4FF0-9FF9-4BE69EC0D4B3.jpeg

They're alright. Not into pink. I don't rock pink. Gotta see in person. If the rest of the shoe looks off white and not pink, then i'd cop and swap those pink a55 laces @stangnhoops :rofl:

Yup you're right! I tried doing just the same earlier today and it said excluded from promotion. But now I'm already checked out and should have a pair waiting for me 3 miles away when I get off work. :nthat:

the black multicolor 360s
Yea I thought so but I knew for a fact couldn't add the discount. Well cot dayum, I should have waited.

Yup you're right! I tried doing just the same earlier today and it said excluded from promotion. But now I'm already checked out and should have a pair waiting for me 3 miles away when I get off work. :nthat:
Lucky son of a gun lol

These are gonna take some getting used to, lol. The 360s have such a minimalist feel. The specs are published to death so I won't bother discussing them further but yeah there's very little going on in the upper around the toe area. React is pretty cool, it feels quicker than the heel zooms in the 11s and NXTs and you don't sink as much. Gonna be mainly casuals so I'm not looking at outsole traction.

But I do think its worth noting the traction on the inside of the shoe. The midsole is super tacky which keeps your foot from moving around within the shoe but it makes for a tougher entry. Really have to loosen up the laces on this one, sliding on is virtually impossible. Moves my socks around and bunches them up. But lace them up from slack and they really do feel like extensions of your feet.

Looking forward to messing with these.

These are gonna take some getting used to, lol. The 360s have such a minimalist feel. The specs are published to death so I won't bother discussing them further but yeah there's very little going on in the upper around the toe area. React is pretty cool, it feels quicker than the heel zooms in the 11s and NXTs and you don't sink as much. Gonna be mainly casuals so I'm not looking at outsole traction.

But I do think its worth noting the traction on the inside of the shoe. The midsole is super tacky which keeps your foot from moving around within the shoe but it makes for a tougher entry. Really have to loosen up the laces on this one, sliding on is virtually impossible. Moves my socks around and bunches them up. But lace them up from slack and they really do feel like extensions of your feet.

Looking forward to messing with these.

After breaking in the 360’s a few wears in they feel ridiculously good to play in. The insole is great.

After breaking in the 360’s a few wears in they feel ridiculously good to play in. The insole is great.

Wore them to the office today. Not really game context :rofl:but really fun to rock so far. Definitely the successor in the way of the XI Elite, NXT...

I never got into the AD series. Not knocking them but the tech didn't fascinate me as much as the removable/swappable midsole based designs. I'd love if they came out with Full Zoom drop ins for the NXT 360s, or maybe the XI style Lunar/Zoom combo too. React feels great, but so are options. I swap my XI midsoles out all the time depending on what I'm feeling.

I'm still not a fan of the 360 yet. I've worn them once and they just felt weird on me. The outside of my foot sat too high and was riding on the medial side for some weird reason. Wore them for a full day and they just weren't as comfortable as I hoped for. I'll have to try them again, may let my son play in them this weekend to truly break them in, but so far I like the first NXT better than the NXT 360

so far I like the first NXT better than the NXT 360

I like my NXTs too, although I had to modify them to get them to stop pinching my forefoot... The 360s seem to ride lower to me *shrugs* I keep tweaking my lacing but that's ok for now. I like that they went back to a traditional tongue setup and I also dig that the laces are threaded through it at every cross.

I'm still not a fan of the 360 yet. I've worn them once and they just felt weird on me. The outside of my foot sat too high and was riding on the medial side for some weird reason. Wore them for a full day and they just weren't as comfortable as I hoped for. I'll have to try them again, may let my son play in them this weekend to truly break them in, but so far I like the first NXT better than the NXT 360

Your 2nd try w/ the 360s? Let your son ball out in them... I know he has prob asked a million times. What shoes do Nike Houston hoops give your son?

Your 2nd try w/ the 360s? Let your son ball out in them... I know he has prob asked a million times. What shoes do Nike Houston hoops give your son?

gwizzle gwizzle Yea my 2nd try with the 360's bro. He hasn't asked to wear them yet. This year they wore AD Mid. He really likes to hoop in those and the OG AD. Before that he liked the 9's as well. Didn't hoop when the 8's and lower were out. But I have a lot he could possibly wear he just stick to certain ones and doesn't deviate.

gwizzle gwizzle Yea my 2nd try with the 360's bro. He hasn't asked to wear them yet. This year they wore AD Mid. He really likes to hoop in those and the OG AD. Before that he liked the 9's as well. Didn't hoop when the 8's and lower were out. But I have a lot he could possibly wear he just stick to certain ones and doesn't deviate.

Thought they would get several diff Nike kicks... they still sponsored by Nike huh ?

Back
Top Bottom