THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

1608822517062.png

Another L. Wonder if I'll ever be able to buy a Kobe retro again.
I feel you. Felt like there was a bigger release. Hopefully it sits for resellers and we can get it for a decent price. Trying to get the Bruce Lee’s still. So one on OfferUp for a decent price but it sold quick. Just got to be patient 😐

I'll never understand why it takes snkrs so long to send an "sorry we're out of your size" message and then they're sold out, and you're never able to go back and select lets say a 1/2 size bigger or smaller....it doesn't make sense. Now I'm still waiting in the waiting room on FTL for what, 20min.....****s so stupid

I'll never understand why it takes snkrs so long to send an "sorry we're out of your size" message and then they're sold out, and you're never able to go back and select lets say a 1/2 size bigger or smaller....it doesn't make sense. Now I'm still waiting in the waiting room on FTL for what, 20min.....****s so stupid

I just got through the waiting room on FTL. Everything is sold out.

I’m “in line” on dsg.com. Anyone ever get through on release day?

Entered some raffles at SP but I’m not holding my breath. Worker asked me if I was buying for myself or reselling 🤦🏽‍♂️. I told him for myself. Told them I wanted them to ball in. And he seemed really confused to why I would buy basketball shoes to play basketball in. 🤷🏽

Entered some raffles at SP but I’m not holding my breath. Worker asked me if I was buying for myself or reselling 🤦🏽‍♂️. I told him for myself. Told them I wanted them to ball in. And he seemed really confused to why I would buy basketball shoes to play basketball in. 🤷🏽
I was in pretty early, but was never able to add to cart, didn't get an OOS notification, but kept getting errors when adding to cart....I eventually gave up

I just got through the line to get in. I clicked add to cart. Now I'm sitting in another line to get to the cart...

EDIT: Just Loaded... Out of Stock

For some reason Shoe Palace's site just says coming soon but the shoe should be released already smh wtf

Why you tease me FTL 😩

Attachments

• 1CE5DDB6-B62F-4BE4-971C-6085353A6D0D.jpeg
    1CE5DDB6-B62F-4BE4-971C-6085353A6D0D.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 111
Like they knew I was gonna take an L
lol

Attachments

• 068E3CD7-A8D5-412D-907D-D0DDF4D6B5D1.jpeg
    068E3CD7-A8D5-412D-907D-D0DDF4D6B5D1.jpeg
    478.9 KB · Views: 94
Back