THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

**** SX and all the other sneaker apps/shops that were all noble right after Kobe's passing and said they won't allow sales of his sneakers. A few weeks later it was back to business as usual :smh: .
They didn’t even do it because they wanted to, they did it because there was back lash and people were pissed

Took an L but it’s still #mambaforever so I’m rocking these today in his memory! They are so beat but idgaf because I still love this shoe!
634A0490-73F4-4E59-ADE8-61D8FDC962DC.jpeg

85E9CD2F-DF57-4143-9747-1DF10DBCBC73.jpeg

When I read her post I had a theory that today was going to be an instant sellout.

Why? Because numerous posts talked about how production on the grinch 6 started in July. Remember, Nike didnt start selling Kobe products again in August which was Mamba week. They wouldnt of known or guessed how big of a demand there would be.

If these had a September production start Im sure it wouldve been a massive GR.

Nike knows what it’s doing. It’s keeping the hype up. If they did a mass GR where pairs eventually hit the sales rack it’s not there anymore. They want these retros to keep humming. It just sucks because I would like 2-3 more pairs just to play ball in. And I ain’t paying resale for that. I’m just glad my coworker scored for me.

Now I’m just sitting here looking at my phone, checking every once and awhile to see if I have connection. Praying 🧎🏽‍♂️ I get a call from SP raffle. 😅😂

When I read her post I had a theory that today was going to be an instant sellout.

Why? Because numerous posts talked about how production on the grinch 6 started in July. Remember, Nike didnt start selling Kobe products again in August which was Mamba week. They wouldnt of known or guessed how big of a demand there would be.

If these had a September production start Im sure it wouldve been a massive GR.

They had a whole ****ing decade to anticipate that one of the most, if not THE most, iconic colorways of his entire sneaker line would have significant demand.

Kobe passed away a full 6 months prior to the production start on this shoe so that’s not a factor either. I don’t want to hear their excuses RN cause I’m hella pissed. Literally 9:00:05 and took a L 😡

Back
Top Bottom