THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

1612091299952.png

1612091348656.png

PJ Tucker's New Nike Kobe 6 Protro PE Is Inspired by the Air Yeezy 2 "Cheetah"
Source: Hypebeast.

A Kobe 6 PE inspired by a Yeezy, inspired by a Kobe 7. I don’t mind, but Nike knows they should release those instead of giving them to PJ Tucker.

Should be the Valentines Day shoe nicknamed “Lakers Love”

BHM 9s??? Bro, one of the coolest sneaker designs Nike has released in years. Def should’ve kept them.

i needed money more than anything at the time and was downsizing my collection for moving out of my parents place.. i shoulda got rid of something else lol. this was in late 2016, so long before his death.

i needed money more than anything at the time and was downsizing my collection for moving out of my parents place.. i shoulda got rid of something else lol. this was in late 2016, so long before his death.
All good bro, I sold UNC Off-Whites for a months rent and some groceries. You do what you gotta do. Sold a bunch of Nike SB dunks from 02-06 to make through the pandemic last year.

If they ever Protro the 9s, I hope they give us some of the high top colorways without the high ankle piece :nerd:

Who is selling his PEs? Someone from the Bryant family or a collector?
Could be from the storage locker in the LA area that was auctioned off and the buyer realized what was inside then sold them. I believe the story said the locker belonged to a coach/trainer that worked with Kobe over the years.

i normally don’t buy preowned shoes (especially with covid situation) but i couldn’t resist and picked these up last nite for a buck fifty. Sprayed and wiped it down good with a lysol inside out. No box and close to 9/10 condition.

CE0F85FF-A0B1-48F6-A551-C66517A51E28.jpeg
I was cooking people in those 😂

Anyone know which sites are doing Kobe 6 All Star raffles?

outside of the standard footsites and SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom