THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

3s are so underrated when it comes to Kobes and it's one of my favorites. Always loved that "Net" design on the upper that people find funky.
They probably skipped that for the Protros because it's not as casual looking as the 4s, 5s, or 6s. And there's not really any super "iconic" colorways for the Kobe 3s.

2BFB2692-52B5-4671-84E3-3E33757709D1.jpeg

Quick trip to Philly last weekend had to represent in Bean’s hometown 🐍

Brought these out to hoop this morning to remind myself I will probably catch Ls on all the Protro 6 releases in the future :lol:
644B83EC-4CEA-4692-B571-7518BCC29B98.jpeg
You don't have any issues of sole separation after all these years? I took out my lightbulbs last year when he passed and they separated after 5 minutes into hooping.

Nah man I still play in my 5s and 6s and have no issues. I’ve noticed that if you constantly wear them over the years they hold up better than if you don’t wear them for like 10 years and then bust them out. Fingers crossed I didn’t just jinx myself haha

Nah man I still play in my 5s and 6s and have no issues. I’ve noticed that if you constantly wear them over the years they hold up better than if you don’t wear them for like 10 years and then bust them out. Fingers crossed I didn’t just jinx myself haha

Exactly, if you wear them regularly you’re good to go.

Anybody kno if the Kobe 4 FTB have the same cushion set up as the og? Thinking of copping a pair lmk thx

Will these be hard to obtain cause resell is kinda low

I haven't kept up with Kobe shoes lately, but I think it's safe to assume they will be hard to get because most Kobe items have had an outrageous demand since his death. It's especially worse now with problems being magnified with resellers in the picture compounding it.

I never pay attention to the resale market because it's always retail or nothing for me.

Back
Top Bottom