THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

These came in the mail today
02D6AEEF-D627-476B-A98E-D9AF94F0A7BA.jpeg

How is sizing on Kobe 6 Protos? I'm a 11.5 in everything nike, but I've heard you should 0.5 sz up? Def not trying to get the wrong sz lmao

Good God, I saw what people are asking for kobe online and I'm just grateful I took care of mine all these years. Sadly it means I'll prolly be wearing them less to preserve them...

What’s so funny? We’re these yours from Shoepugs? lol
Hey hey hey. I guess I was just looking and conceptualizing the box wrong. Thought you got sent one foot of kobes and the other JOs. Thought you were highlighting a mistake but after closer viewing do see a portion of the heel of the other foot of the Italian Camos. My fault

Am I trippin', or are these the fakest Kobe's I ever seen?

How is sizing on Kobe 6 Protos? I'm a 11.5 in everything nike, but I've heard you should 0.5 sz up? Def not trying to get the wrong sz lmao
Anyone on this? Don't mean to be a nuisance, but there's a bid going on eBay rn that ends soon, and it would be great to know.

**** eBay bro, this sum bull. So it was a VNDS pair of Grinches and it was at $380 with like 15 mins left. So I wait it out and place a few $5 bids here and there. Gets down to the last 10 seconds with it at $400 and I know some mf is gonna try to bid in the last second, so I enter a bid for $410. Fugin eBay wouldn't except it for some reason, and it kicked my **** back. Final bid was $405 from some mf. So pissed rn, grinches are my grail and I was this close to gettin them for a killer price

**** eBay bro, this sum bull. So it was a VNDS pair of Grinches and it was at $380 with like 15 mins left. So I wait it out and place a few $5 bids here and there. Gets down to the last 10 seconds with it at $400 and I know some mf is gonna try to bid in the last second, so I enter a bid for $410. Fugin eBay wouldn't except it for some reason, and it kicked my **** back. Final bid was $405 from some mf. So pissed rn, grinches are my grail and I was this close to gettin them for a killer price

Gotta be a little faster

1662847288872.gif

I was so close man, so close. And for only $410, a deal like that doesn't happen twice.:smh:

That happened to me once and to this day I'm still puzzled what happened.

I know for a fact that I bid more than the final bid in time and yet not only did I not bid, my bid didn't go through.

I seven checked the ended auction the next day and it was definitely lower than my attempted bid.

Till this day I just

1662859178343.gif

When thinking about it.

So thanks for making me think about it again.

1662859224279.gif

And it was for a new OG pair of Kobe 1's.

That happened to me once and to this day I'm still puzzled what happened.

I know for a fact that I bid more than the final bid in time and yet not only did I not bid, my bid didn't go through.

I seven checked the ended auction the next day and it was definitely lower than my attempted bid.

Till this day I just

1662859178343.gif

When thinking about it.

So thanks for making me think about it again.

1662859224279.gif

And it was for a new OG pair of Kobe 1's.
So now I know I'm not crazy, eBay just decided to **** me over my grail. Sorry to remind u of your painful memory, I'm still recovering from mine.

Back
Top Bottom