THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

may the force be with you, man i was lucky a homie of mine connected me to they homie and was able to pick up for 400 on RD. 200 of my own money cause someone blessed me with cash (never happens at my age lol ) on xmas.

but i hope you come out victorious

may the force be with you, man i was lucky a homie of mine connected me to they homie and was able to pick up for 400 on RD. 200 of my own money cause someone blessed me with cash (never happens at my age lol ) on xmas.

but i hope you come out victorious
Dang, homie got u with that assist.

What's RD?

For a mens league game tonight:
83F89DD3-8A53-46E4-B933-3ECAF218E1FE.jpeg

I’m hoping Nike drops a bunch of heat at one time and this wait is worth it because it’s been 4 1/2 months since anything at all

Hooped in these last night, first time in a minute. Didn’t get a chance to clean the bottom thoroughly, and my right foot was sliding all over the place. Luckily I had my cuts to switch to. They were comfortable as heck but to dangerous to play in…
The subtle details on both heels really make them pop.

if I remember correctly I picked these up from JJ or Eastbay for $100… the good ol days 😔 wished I scooped up more XIs
8E48ECFF-E60C-4A6A-86CA-F2D72404D143.jpeg
970E0F71-5988-4AA0-8FB7-21E347CB1B87.jpeg
EB62CB21-F034-4255-8BBD-B60A7D271028.jpeg

With Nike now putting the Lebron XX on the snkrs... I'm still confused how it's been seen to look like the Kobe IVs. I do like the sleekness of them though.

The new brons are very intriguing. I’m honestly shocked that Nike hasn’t offered Ja the low line of shoes to pseudo replace Kobe low tops with Kyrie gone. But the new brons look awesome. Just need good colorways and some clearance prices/outlets.

Back
Top Bottom