THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

10's 
sick.gif

Curious that this is designed by Ross Klein rather than Eric Avar. Wonder why the change?

For me.....its the line where the midsole meets the heel cup

Just makes the whole midsole look blocky and cheap

think what throws me off the most is the fat midsole

if they woulda balanced it out like a normal design (midsole to outsole proportion) it would look better imo

Last edited:
So another flimsy shoe with lunar that is going to bottom out in a month or so if you are hooping in them? No thanks. Been done with this line since they started the lunar foolishness with the 4. I was almost in on the 11's, but when I saw that the full length option was 265 plus tax, I went full John Stockton and just passed.

awesome PS' up there

I think a simple black upper and white midsole (and vice versa) would look good too

I dig the thick midsole and the IVs are still one of my favorites and iirc the tech is pretty much similar (lunar forfoot and zoomed heel?) so if the traction is great, I think I will really like this shoe

awesome PS' up there

I think a simple black upper and white midsole (and vice versa) would look good too

I dig the thick midsole and the IVs are still one of my favorites and iirc the tech is pretty much similar (lunar forfoot and zoomed heel?) so if the traction is great, I think I will really like this shoe
IVs are my favorite Kobes aswell hope they dont fit as tight as them 
laugh.gif

I'm not the most religious person in the world, but the fact that some of you guys don't understand the "AD" concept is funny to me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If he keeps the "AD" theme going, his next Sig shoes will be called Kobe 2 AD, Kobe 3 AD, Kobe 4 AD Etc...etc...

I'm not the most religious person in the world, but the fact that some of you guys don't understand the "AD" concept is funny to me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If he keeps the "AD" theme going, his next Sig shoes will be called Kobe 2 AD, Kobe 3 AD, Kobe 4 AD Etc...etc...
this was taught in history class 
laugh.gif

I'm surprised by the "thumbs down" reaction on these! I like 'em...It's decided. Copped! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom