THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

its already discounted and at a NFS. what cw are you looking for? go to ftl to try it out
anyone know how much the Bone kobe ADs are going for in outlets or factory stores?

I got them off NDC for $80 pretax.  Not sure if outlets or nike stores have them for like $45 like other colorways posted earlier. 

its already discounted and at a NFS. what cw are you looking for? go to ftl to try it out
anyone know how much the Bone kobe ADs are going for in outlets or factory stores?
I got them off NDC for $80 pretax.  Not sure if outlets or nike stores have them for like $45 like other colorways posted earlier. 

haven't seen bone posted at any outlets... yet

and one store having a pair marked down doesn't mean all will.

I know majority have the all white, red, and the navy blue AD for sale.

how did you get the bone for $80 on NDC? code I assume

Nike has been getting super stingy in the past year; no more phone orders, exclusions on NDC, now all sales final.

Why do more than a few pros wear these? I heard they were bad. these coulda been like the V's if they had better color ppl

Why do more than a few pros wear these? I heard they were bad. these coulda been like the V's if they had better color ppl

I honestly was gonna pass on the AD all together but decided to give the Stardust color a try and these are one of my favorite hoop shoes. It was the appearance of that huge zoom bag that turned out not to be true that turned me off but after hooping In them they are a solid shoe

you heard they were bad? from where tho? youtubers? just check out Ball switching a $500 shoe to this and scored 36 pts and 11 asst haha! IT wearing it too. look back pages back to see the conversation about this

I saw a few reviews saying the traction was bad but it seems that just isn't true. How have people found the traction?

Should be ~ 100 days or less until the next Kobe. Dunno about yall but im ready 
smokin.gif

haven't seen bone posted at any outlets... yet

and one store having a pair marked down doesn't mean all will.

I know majority have the all white, red, and the navy blue AD for sale.

how did you get the bone for $80 on NDC? code I assume
yeah had a 20% off code plus ebates 10%. 
Nike has been getting super stingy in the past year; no more phone orders, exclusions on NDC, now all sales final.
yeah thats supposed to be for all 'summer sale items' purchased july 10-12. one live chat rep said they "may make exceptions" for the return policy 

also regarding the exclusions, some shoes may be excluded due to glitches. flip the switch and triple black ADs are still excluded from coupons on NDC. i one time asked a chat rep about those and some other shoes being excluded, they gave me a 10% code and told me they have no issues applying it on their end. told me to clear cookies/cache and etc but that doesn't change anything

Not sure where some of you are reading your reviews at but the AD's traction is ridiculous. My feet are glued to the court when I'm wearing them. I have the first grey colorway that came out. Might grab a pair of the purples soon.

Not sure where some of you are reading your reviews at but the AD's traction is ridiculous. My feet are glued to the court when I'm wearing them. I have the first grey colorway that came out. Might grab a pair of the purples soon.

My favorite hooping shoe EVER... think traction comes down 2 the corys condition! Everything about this shoe is amazing! I guess FK version would be nice too... only thing I will knock is the lack of GR colorways! I got 15 pairs and 4 are GR lol

Back
Top Bottom