THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

If they aren’t doing a release for the Kobe 360’s and the PG2’s while the ASG is in LA then Nike is on another level of stupid at this point.

If they aren’t doing a release for the Kobe 360’s and the PG2’s while the ASG is in LA then Nike is on another level of stupid at this point.
PG 2 is technically understandable he was made an all star last minute. Nike has probably had the ASG done since October?

Does anyone have a clear picture of the kobe AD BHM? Saw JJ and Matthews from the mavs wearing them.

Capture+_2018-02-03-21-44-29.png

It's pretty clear at this point the Kobe line is relegated to 'B' level, and still dropping. The days of 'AS', HTMs, Christmas, etc are long gone. When all they released with the number(s) retiring was that AF1, it was pretty telling. I'm starting to wonder that if in a couple yrs, Kobes are going to be right there with CBs and Pennys. Lebron seems to be they one they want to go with like Jordan in the future (retros and new tech).

It's pretty clear at this point the Kobe line is relegated to 'B' level, and still dropping. The days of 'AS', HTMs, Christmas, etc are long gone. When all they released with the number(s) retiring was that AF1, it was pretty telling. I'm starting to wonder that if in a couple yrs, Kobes are going to be right there with CBs and Pennys. Lebron seems to be they one they want to go with like Jordan in the future (retros and new tech).
Lebrons are trash compared to Kobes. Kobe's line is the absolute best signature line since Jordan. Lebrons don't really crossover well in to casual wear, they're strictly a basketball shoe, a bulky basketball shoe at that, not a lifestyle shoe. They would be stupid to do that. Kobes are way more casual friendly, and much more fashionable with a pair of jeans or joggers.

Kobes are the most consistently good looking sigs. Even though I'm not a huge fan of the AD's, they look good on court and casually.

Truth. That was horrible. One of the greatest of all time to play the game gets his number retired in his arena and all he got was a AF1 colorway. My wishful thinking self was hoping they'd drop a limited release retro line :lol: Somebody on here mentioned that Kobe doesn't even like the idea of retro'ing his sneaker line because because they were designed with old tech. I need them Kobes to retro damnit!

No offense to the people who copped the Kobe A.Ds, but those things just don't do it for me. Hopefully the 360 is revealed during all star break. Crazy how nothing has leaked yet.

I'm hoping that the 360 is something along the lines of retros with new tech. Maybe a word play on how his career has come full circle, old models, new tech. I realize that this isn't likely to be true but hey a man can hope.

I'm hoping that the 360 is something along the lines of retros with new tech. Maybe a word play on how his career has come full circle, old models, new tech. I realize that this isn't likely to be true but hey a man can hope.
My wallet just passed out from that possibility. :lol:

Been hoping for something like that. Something similar to what Nike is doing now with the Vapormax Plus. A classic sneaker with new tooling/tech. Thing is, if Nike was planning something like that; would think we would have gotten some indication of that.

Said it before. When you compare something like the Kobe 9 Masterpiece or Beethoven low to this current AD, the drop-off in this line is off the charts poor.

The morning I purchased the Beethovens, there was a line of about 20 people outside FL. Can't imagine a line (or interest in general) in a Kobe GR like that now.

yea nike just dont care about the line anymore.

pretty much just using kobe's name to sell shoes with low tech or knock down materials.

or maybe nike have secretly put the kobe line "back inside the vault" like what they did with the jordan 3 two years ago.

Does anyone know of any discount codes you can use on the shoes on kobebryant.com?

is this even a real site homeboy? hope you don't get finesse on some fakes.

which kobe's exactly do you want? i can direct you elsewhere.

i'll be very skeptical when site says:

"Special Order Note:
This product ships from a third party. Product could take 5-7 business days to ship from the vendor. Your credit card will be charged the full amount at the time of purchase. Shipping costs will be reflected on the checkout page.
Please note: Nike products do not ship internationally."

Back
Top Bottom