THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Received my Yellow strikes the other day and tried them on with I guess a "thicker" sock..and it's tough to feel comfortable in..anyone feel that way?

**Edit**

Nevermind..I took out the insole and put it back in..and now they feel a lot better :pimp:

If I still played ball I would definitely hoop in these..

They definitely do not feel premium at all..glad I paid $129 as opposed to $200+
$129??? Where?

Just got the black pair. They’re snug from the knit but length and width are good. Does the knit actually break in some? They might be too tight on top of the foot for me.

i wanna see Nike do different color insoles.. so we can swap them about a little, the color fade through the outsole and the visible part on the flyknit could be cool to customise.

any1 swapped insoles with the yellow strikes and the mamba days yet?

checked out a pair of lakers colorway, it does felt like gauze, not the soft knit that i expect. even the KD8 flyweave feels softer.

nice to see Eastbay is still shipping in the bag of death
IMG_9811.JPG

Sizing on these is weird. I bought a 9 & 8.5 in the yellow, and the 8.5 is actually much bigger then the 9 :sick:.

The 9 is too tight and short. When I put them side by side, the 8.5 is noticeably longer.

No wonder the sizing recs have been all over the place. Seems they’re only producing full sizes and labeling the half sizes on some cost cutting **** :smh:

Hopefully this is an anomaly or nike gon’ have some splaining to do :lol:

8.5 on the left/top; 9 on the right/bottom :sick:
IMG_2255.JPG

IMG_2256.JPG

WTF? I went my TTS for the Kobe 360 and it fits perfect thinking that's what I'd need to go for if I choose to get another colorway. I'd hate to order TTS again next time and find out it's .5 size longer or shorter :sick:

Back
Top Bottom