THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Intriguing. Very curious about the cushioning setup. Full length zoom with react would be nice. Why no forefoot outriggers on these?

Still not 100% with these. I do like them more than the last 'regular' AD.

My thoughts exactly. I'm not really feeling them, but I'm feeling them more than the regular A.D. Mid. The 360s are still the best looking of the 3 for me though.

The regular AD was kinda 'vanilla' plain. The NXT was a little out there with the shroud and pull thing set-up. The 360 is a kinda conventional flyknit 'Kobe' and now this new AD model has this all over the place aesthetic thing going on with the weird lacing.

It's seems like anymore there are two Kobe models out there at any given time. One that's a conventional Kobe, and one where they're saying 'what the h_ll, let's try this.' And then of course there are the Protros and take-down Mamba Rages.

What’s the technology in these and how exactly did they feel when you tried them on?

Feel like the regular AD (mid)

20180814_150812.jpg

20180814_150822.jpg

20180814_153203.jpg

full actually feeling-like-react would be cool -

but if zoom in heel only and foam elsewhere that'd be huge disappointment. Lunarlon tech is dead so they could never name it that..

Full zoom encased in REACT would be key.. but too similar to KD11?

Back
Top Bottom