THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Brooooooooo

I don't know if my wallet can take it. Just got the Prestos and 1s yesterday. Too much heat these few weeks.
Those Purple/Yellows are calling me :emoji_sob:
Those Black/Whites looking like some Space Jams.
White/Black looking clean as hell too.
Yellow/Purple would be all me, but I already got the Kobe 360 Yellows.

Maybe I should just wait for them to go on sale :nerd:

Seeing those Black/Whites just makes me want a NikeID option even more. Potential for some dope colorways are crazy with these Kobe ADs

Interesting to note is the midsole is painted different colors on both sides. I wonder if the upper is split too because there’s a seam on the middle of the heal. If so, wish I had got the new black and whites instead of the old crimson ones

Attachments

• 73DDA6AE-C375-442C-A1EA-62A694A96523.jpeg
    73DDA6AE-C375-442C-A1EA-62A694A96523.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
Interesting to note is the midsole is painted different colors on both sides. I wonder if the upper is split too because there’s a seam on the middle of the heal. If so, wish I had got the new black and whites instead of the old crimson ones

Yeah the lack of photos sucks.

All these different types of color ways, outsole translucency, and split colors just makes me want nikeid even more. If they put these on nikeid and have decent options they would sell very well I think. Especially because they’d be 160-170

Tried black pair on at HOH today while picking up pine green 1’s.

TTS size 12, felt pretty awesome on foot. Wider enough up front.

Is it still composite fiber? Looks like a prototype piece. Maybe the pics are samples. The painted outsole and translucent heel are cool features. Color blocking is lacking with all those panels. Still early, looking forward to seeing X'Mas, ASG, BHM, etc

Yeah but if they can make wide versions of lebron soldier 11s then they could make sig models a little wider right? Or at least make an option in ID for a wider shoe. Not everyone has hockey puck feet like KD :frown:

:lol: Bruh, hockey puck feet though?! Any grown man with hockey puck sized feet must've had their feet bound :rofl:

This stuff is ... nah. I'm a huge Kobe and Kobe kicks fan, but I must be officially old. These colorways are so offing lazy and boring to me. Basically one-color shoes? The Kobe line was so sick for so long. It's taken a huge hit ever since the 11.
Nah you’re def right I feel like this shoe could be good tho I just don’t know why they haven’t put any effort into colors..the first one was nice but that’s it

This stuff is ... nah. I'm a huge Kobe and Kobe kicks fan, but I must be officially old. These colorways are so effing lazy and boring to me. Basically one-color shoes? The Kobe line was so sick for so long. It's taken a huge hit ever since the 11.
I like colors, multis, etc, but I don't mind 1 or 2 solid colors either. Not everything always has to be over the top. Definitely easier to match with but to each his own.

This stuff is ... nah. I'm a huge Kobe and Kobe kicks fan, but I must be officially old. These colorways are so effing lazy and boring to me. Basically one-color shoes? The Kobe line was so sick for so long. It's taken a huge hit ever since the 11.

Yup. You can definitely tell when people like Avar stopped working this signature line, and it became a group effort or something. It almost seems now like the debut release gets attention, and the rest just...

No 'HTMs' under these models. That's for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom