THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Changing the upper of the 6 would be the worst thing they could do. Only uppers that could use an update are the 7 and the mesh 10s.

I prefer the kobe 6 uppers to the upper on the 5/8/11's. I like the cushioning setup on the 5's the most though for ball. 6's are more comfortable for casual, more bouncy.

Literally the only flaw on the 6 (for me) was a tiny bit of heel slip until they were broken in.

Whats up with all the sneaker reviewers online calling the Exodus mediocre at best for ball? A lot of online shade thrown at these. From what I have seen on here and heard from a few people that ball in them that they are dope AF to play in! Plus it seems damn near a quarter of the players in the NBA wear them so that says something too. I love the looks of them and I iD'd a pair. Was thinking about getting the "Chaos" version to play in, but I've pumped the brakes. I'm a larger dude that plays a small forward and I currently play in Lebron 15 lows, Kobe XI's and Kobe 1 Protros. I wish I could go try them on but I don't have the luxury of doing that as I wear a 15.

Whats up with all the sneaker reviewers online calling the Exodus mediocre at best for ball? A lot of online shade thrown at these. From what I have seen on here and heard from a few people that ball in them that they are dope AF to play in! Plus it seems damn near a quarter of the players in the NBA wear them so that says something too. I love the looks of them and I iD'd a pair. Was thinking about getting the "Chaos" version to play in, but I've pumped the brakes. I'm a larger dude that plays a small forward and I currently play in Lebron 15 lows, Kobe XI's and Kobe 1 Protros. I wish I could go try them on but I don't have the luxury of doing that as I wear a 15.
Buy them thru nike.com you can actually wear them and return them if you dont like it.

They are nice to hoop in. I guess people kind of threw them off because of the traction. I had to break mines in.

0304585A-1A56-4D7E-AC18-CFC62532EDF2.jpeg

A lick at $60 or nah
9.5 not really my size but i can manage with thin socks

Love the AD’s design but damn why the tongue gotta be part of the upper? I always have trouble getting those types of shoes on my feet. All the way back to the penny IV, Zoom run the ones, pg1

Back
Top Bottom