THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I just came to the realization yesterday that I would only ever play in Kobe's again because they're the perfect shoes.

Still holding out some hope that this turns out not to be true.

:frown:

RIP to him I have bought a few pairs of his sig line in the past and I wanted a pair of the blue hero NXT but I have a feeling they will be gone now that this tragedy has happed. But still man wow unbelievable!

Just opened StockX...the world is disgusting.
Minutes after his death everyone just thinks about profit.
All the cheap Kobes are already bought, the rest is now 3x the price.

my thoughts exactly

I’m currently trying to find a pair of eulogy’s in a 10.5. Someone just posted for $1000 on GOAT.

If anyone can assist with a used pair in good shape for a fair price please let me know. I’ve wanted a pair for years, slept when they were at outlets, put it off and unfortunately this has to be what pushes me to get a pair.

even a pair of easters would do

I am in tears as well, news in Germany broke about 1 hour ago. I started playing in 96 a couple of months before he got drafted. When Lebron passed him in points yesterday I rewatched all the puppet commercials. Had a league game as well and played in the wizenards and my shoes have been only wanting and loving Kobe’s for the past 3 years. He always beat my Suns with clutch shots. I was so looking forward to his hall of fame speech, a true legend and because of his success after his NBA career he was still so present everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom