THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Well aunt pearl is just for KD. But here's a quick PS I did of a think pink colorway
looks good , espeically if the outsole and the inner linings would be white as well , hope nike release something like this , its a long time we ve seen a think pink so i doubt m they are just releasing **** colourways nowdays 

Now that I think of it, it could make sense that the Grey CW was a limited drop. Based on the black, red, white and navy they all sort of follow the same theme.  White sole, colored upper etc.

Wonder what the ASG colour will be... would they drop the FK into the ASG model?
Doubt that there will be an ASG colorway, seeing as how Kobe obviously isn't an All-Star

How do these guys fit compared to the Kobe 11 Elites? They got that extra toe space like the 11's?
They fit me very TTS, ive got like a 1/4 inch of extra toe space if that. Some people have complained about them being too narrow so I wouldn't size down.

Umm

Just checked the BHM lineup

So what, are they not freakin' the kobes this year
nerd.gif
Doesn't look like it 
mean.gif
 hopefully they don't cut him from the ASG pack too then 
mad.gif

They'll give the all stars some PEs and call it a day.

They are gonna ruin this line
In terms of public perception I think it might be over. Kobe AD looking a lot like Jordan XIV to me right now (top 3 favorite on court Jordans for me) for those of you old enough to remember.

In terms of public perception I think it might be over. Kobe AD looking a lot like Jordan XIV to me right now (top 3 favorite on court Jordans for me) for those of you old enough to remember.
yep 14s were flames to ball in

Umm

Just checked the BHM lineup

So what, are they not freakin' the kobes this year
nerd.gif
It seems like the Kobe line has been put on the shelf for now.  Just look at this thread.  Only 40 pages so far.  Kinda pathetic.  Think they should have released retros.  At least they started it for LJ.

Last edited:

yep 14s were flames to ball in

Really?

All I remember was constantly fixing the tongue to stay put :rolleyes

Kept sliding to the left or right

It seems like the Kobe line has been put on the shelf for now.  Just look at this thread.  Only 40 pages so far.  Kinda pathetic.  Think they should have released retros.  At least they started it for LJ.

I agree

Should have began retros before this AD venture

Need some 5 and 6 ASGs

And a plethora of 8s(I sold ALL of mine, sadly)

Last edited:
An outlet had a return on the Kobe AD's (the cool greys). I tried them on. They fit more like the Kobe 8's to me length wise. TTS fit for me. I almost copped them but didnt. They were still full retail. 

An outlet had a return on the Kobe AD's (the cool greys). I tried them on. They fit more like the Kobe 8's to me length wise. TTS fit for me. I almost copped them but didnt. They were still full retail. 

I would have Nashed on em too

Greys are my least fav CW so far

And specially at retail

I need that $89.99 deal that FTL had goin on

Back
Top Bottom