THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

In hindsight, the design isn't a good look. BUT he's been doing this design style for a while. He did a bunch of other players and teams in the same style and these were all done last season I think?
Ohhhhh. The way it was posted, I thought it was a new shirt done after the fact. Totally different if it’s old.

Finally got around to framing these.
Still hard to believe they are gone. RIP.
0CE56B2E-A3C6-4037-BAC1-4593E3E135F6.jpeg

Does anybody know how long it takes the eastbay Team store to ship the Mamba gear? Are they only charging the credit card when shipped or right away? So far they did not charge.

Does anybody know how long it takes the eastbay Team store to ship the Mamba gear? Are they only charging the credit card when shipped or right away? So far they did not charge.
All based on demand but i ordered on superbowl sunday and i just received part of my order. The other part shipped today

stockx was donating all the profits/proceeds to kobe's foundation for a week. But its back to their regularly scheduled programming

These have been stashed DS in my closet for three or four years now, bought on eBay after I couldn’t wrap my head around them or the price when they released. It’s time. :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
51141E6B-3AE5-4EC0-8EE2-B97D5F957490.jpeg

I’ve said this before, and recently: They really are a masterpiece. Just an insane effing shoe/design project. I love several Nike Kobes, notably the Chaos Vs, the Grinches, and more—but when I look at it all now, this was the pinnacle in terms of just a piece of sneaker art.

Random but anyone who has a Kobe 8 with the nikeplus sensor (ASG, supernatural and black/gold elite) does the sensor cause any discomfort for you? I tried on my elites and i hate the way it feels against my arch, its like a flat rock.

Random but anyone who has a Kobe 8 with the nikeplus sensor (ASG, supernatural and black/gold elite) does the sensor cause any discomfort for you? I tried on my elites and i hate the way it feels against my arch, its like a flat rock.

Same. I have the the black/gold elites 8 and as much as I want to use the nice lunarlon with zoom insole I just can't because of that hard plastic. And if you take it out there's just a gap. No idea how anybody used those even with the sensor. I just rotate insoles from my Kobe XIs and a few IDs I made, they work perfect in the Kobe 8.

nike gonna do us a solid and GR that protro 5 release?

Unless any of these releases were already planned as GR's or to have very wide releases, I just don't see it happening. I'd love for it to be readily available to everyone but these things are planned months, if not a year or so in advance. And with the factories overseas being shut down for Chinese New Year and coronavirus, I don't see them making more of these in time for them to have it be a massive GR release UNLESS they make adjustments for the later releases.

And I hope that this doesn't come off as being super negative. I'm not trying to shoot down anyone. But I see a lot of "Nike better make these easy to get" or "Nike better GR these." Which given the recent situation, I'm sure they'd love to to help everyone out. But the fact of the matter is just that they can't move that quickly and thats just not how things work.

Back
Top Bottom