THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I got injured the day these arrived and have never had them on. Something just won’t let me wear them. Kobe meant a lot to me growing up and I want to just keep them as good as possible.

(I know these are old and had their time but none of my friends appreciate shoes and what they mean to people so just wanted to share them sorry) 3F8C53D4-6A31-440F-94A6-2176B13A442B.jpeg C7B71D00-64F3-4B74-8009-EBFDADEDE427.jpeg 3AD118BF-EA99-49E5-A485-79FA9CCD6464.jpeg

C11A6858-3FD7-474B-A1E8-EEB952D21D55.jpeg

One of my all time favorites. Do you guys think the prices on these will stay high in the long run?
Hard to say, those sat a pretty long time upon release so my guess is somehow they got hyped up after some years or likely post death. Definitely NOT grail worthy price tag. Could see them float around the $500 range at some point but then again things are so up in the air with the brand at the moment so a spike even higher than that may occur.

Hard to say, those sat a pretty long time upon release so my guess is somehow they got hyped up after some years or likely post death. Definitely NOT grail worthy price tag. Could see them float around the $500 range at some point but then again things are so up in the air with the brand at the moment so a spike even higher than that may occur.

what the Kobe 8s never sat

I paid $300 to the plug on release day for WTK8s.

I'm the furthest thing from a reseller, but it took everything I had not to sell them for $1,200 recently.

The WTK 8 didn’t sit but the What the Kobe X sat and I was able to get it at Footlocker for 99. Such an underrated shoe.
1589946250810.jpeg

1589946268062.jpeg

They had such dope colorways for the high top versions of the Kobe 10. Too bad I didn't like how the high top version looked.

I paid $300 to the plug on release day for WTK8s.

I'm the furthest thing from a reseller, but it took everything I had not to sell them for $1,200 recently.

Actually glad for you that you did not sell them! Piece of history in your closet!

Nt1.png

Nt2.png

Nt3.png

Nt4.png

While others argue over what shoes did or did not sit throughout the years in their size im gonna get to work retooling the latest addition.

It’s not an argument. Anyone who’s followed the line over the years knows that WTK 8s never sat. WTK 10s were a completely different shoe that did. Nice big stages

Just got my gold/black hoodie in from (Mamba) Sports Academy. They threw in a free drawstring bag, patch, pen and a chapstick all with the MSA logo. I know its not much but I felt like a little kid again when I opened the box. They are probably trying to get rid of everything with the logo but it was a nice touch.

At least WTK 8s sat

on eBay
Exactly and for sure not for what some of these clowns are asking at the moment. But at least if they mean that much to someone then theyre still out there but in grail price range which just isnt worth it.
Just got my gold/black hoodie in from (Mamba) Sports Academy. They threw in a free drawstring bag, patch, pen and a chapstick all with the MSA logo. I know its not much but I felt like a little kid again when I opened the box. They are probably trying to get rid of everything with the logo but it was a nice touch.
Cant wait for that hoodie to get in, good to hear they threw in extra goodies as well.

Back
Top Bottom